Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

bg1177

Reaction score
If you wan cheap you have to take the risk lor.

Take note that the pin of the charger may be different for export sets.

Yup.. mine 2 pins type.. Indo..
:)

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
Kenna scammed dun blame me hor :D

Note that the "model" field stats "Mi 9T" hor :s13:
product listing says 24 months warranty with Xiaomi SG. sounds too good to be true.

messaged the seller to clarify stuff, asked me to send a message to certain whatsapp number.

messaged the whatsapp number ("whatsapp business" it says, wow looks legit!) and was told to pay them outside of Shopee so I can get my order in 24 hrs. if I pay via Shopee they said it will get "batched" and the order will only reach them after three weeks.

I asked if I can go to their office so I can inspect the item and pay cash. No reply. Called via regular phone call - the mobile customer cannot be reached. Called via WhatsApp phone call - no answer.

I think I still want to order from them lah. Will transfer them the money in a jiffy. Price is too good to resist! :s13:

Last edited:

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
wahahaha!!! shopee scammer seller "haysales" page don't appear anymore...looks like it got reported

tang_tang

Reaction score
v3nnJX5l.jpg

anizee

Reaction score
product listing says 24 months warranty with Xiaomi SG. sounds too good to be true.

messaged the seller to clarify stuff, asked me to send a message to certain whatsapp number.

messaged the whatsapp number ("whatsapp business" it says, wow looks legit!) and was told to pay them outside of Shopee so I can get my order in 24 hrs. if I pay via Shopee they said it will get "batched" and the order will only reach them after three weeks.

I asked if I can go to their office so I can inspect the item and pay cash. No reply. Called via regular phone call - the mobile customer cannot be reached. Called via WhatsApp phone call - no answer.

I think I still want to order from them lah. Will transfer them the money in a jiffy. Price is too good to resist! :s13:

Bro, this 1 100% scam. Hope you didn't try it.

shannontan922

Reaction score
Singapore out to scam people one. Always buy export only

tan1688

Reaction score
Last edited:

razorlala

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Or wait for this Mi mix 4, 24Sep19, 855+ support 5G and 108Megapixel camera sensor?

Standard 855 does not support 5G obsolete in 1-2yr time

https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_mix_4_details_leak_launch_expected_on_september_24-amp-39008.php

Huawei mate 30 pro with harmony OS mid September
Apple iphone 11 pro plus 10Sep19

September is communist mobile phone release month coincide to ambush iPhone
How much will a 5g data plan cost? It will only drain your allocated data a lot faster and mobile usage does not need such speeds.

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

NightRaven49

Reaction score
obsolete in 1-2 years is too fast an estimate. last time 4g also never take so fast become mainstream, like at least 2-3 years ba. some more u see sg not say implementing 5g very fast also, now testing phase only.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Or wait for this Mi mix 4, 24Sep19, 855+ support 5G and 108Megapixel camera sensor?

Standard 855 does not support 5G obsolete in 1-2yr time

https://m.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_mix_4_details_leak_launch_expected_on_september_24-amp-39008.php

Huawei mate 30 pro with harmony OS mid September
Apple iphone 11 pro plus 10Sep19

September is communist mobile phone release month coincide to ambush iPhone
Technology is always advancing faster than you think for mobiles. Just enjoy what's available for now

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

mankind66

Reaction score

Confirm scammer.

If WhatsApp number cannot call, how police is going to catch them?

Even if you report to police, they also bochap.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.