Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm on miui.eu 10.4, everything working fine atm. Installed ytd only

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT
Using updater app? The 2.4gb is really recovery rom? Is all data inside phone wiped? I scare.

tang_tang

Reaction score
Received the monqiqi screen protector but does no come with template and glue. Pasted it and got white halo at the sides :frus:

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received the monqiqi screen protector but does no come with template and glue. Pasted it and got white halo at the sides :frus:
Strange. If from tb then it should be the same seller. Mine came with the 贴膜神器 and glue

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

dest86

Reaction score
mi9t

i am currently using mi9t , anyone experiencing your phone drop battery fast in standby mode and ur screen is warm. standby mode as in 1 hr plus 20% battery.

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
i am currently using mi9t , anyone experiencing your phone drop battery fast in standby mode and ur screen is warm. standby mode as in 1 hr plus 20% battery.
Encountered once. Even turned on airplane mode, when I reach hm at night, battery totally drained

Sent from OnePlus ONEPLUS A5010 using GAGT

tang_tang

Reaction score
Strange. If from tb then it should be the same seller. Mine came with the 贴膜神器 and glue

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Bro.. Can pm me the link where u get the monqiqi screen protector? I want to get the correct one this time.

pustefix

Reaction score

It happen to me a few times already, after I unplugged from charger in the morning, the phone is warm. The biggest drain is from Android System, rebooting the phone will resolve it.

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Hi senior K20/pro users. I have a few noob questions that i have and hope you guys can help.

I have just ordered a K20 (non pro) online and it will come with a CN rom. So my questions are:

1. Will it be ok to stay with the CN rom and not flash any global rom? Pros and cons?
2. Will the CN rom continue to get updated after installation of Google apps and if it gets updated will we need to reinstall the Google apps everytime?
3. Does local Service Centre help to repair or troubleshoot imported sets? If not do you guys have a go to place/guy to do such repairs?
4. What is the lastest CN rom?And when first power on the device, do you guys immediately update the Miui before anything else?
5. Whats the best way to transfer settings and apps and stuff from a Samsung to the K20? Use the Mi move or Smart Switch? Or are these proprietary to the brands?
6. Are the procedures for installing Google apps and Gcam etc same for both the pro and non pro versions?

I know these are quite a few questions but I do hope you guys can assist with all your collective experience.

Thanking you in advance.

Btw

Mine will be a 8/256 model. I am only using the phone as a communicator, ie calls, msg, emails. Occasional web surfing and youtubing. Thanks again.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not an sexpert but

1) China rom don't have Google play store u can side load no issue

2)yes

3) No, imported set no warranty and they won't entertain even if u want to pay. My experience was the note 5

4) no idea

5) mi move now rename as shareme can move stuff between phones but must use same WiFi network. Sms can't transfer but I rem there is a app to do that

)6) should be this need to ask sexpert bro here

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.