Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just installed the monqiqi screen protector which I got from taobao. Got white corners then use the liquid glue included. Now sibei swee swee. Rocks man this screen protector.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just installed the monqiqi screen protector which I got from taobao. Got white corners then use the liquid glue included. Now sibei swee swee. Rocks man this screen protector.
Yeah as I said before. Some paste is perfect some might have white border.. But so far the screen area length is longer then actual screen except left and right is covered 0.5mm.

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Can share the taobao link for the screen protector?

SPEED

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah as I said before. Some paste is perfect some might have white border.. But so far the screen area length is longer then actual screen except left and right is covered 0.5mm.
Any idea if the liquid glue will damage the phone original screen? Lol

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea if the liquid glue will damage the phone original screen? Lol

i got put also so far so good.. i squeeze bit by bit... the thing is i scare it leak into the speaker grill on top... ;)

WatCult

Reaction score
Surprised that Mi 9T Pro from HK is supplied with the 3 pin plug while the local Mi 9T Pro is supplied with the 2 pin plug.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Why are you surprised? Southeast Asia only SG and My uses UK 3 pin, all other countries predominantly according to population Indonesia the biggest and they are using 2 pin and across SEA most wall plugs accept 2 pin round

As for uk hk, their population and market is big enough for manufacturing a 3 pin for them plus they have tighter regulation than Sg.

Moreover, if you look at the 3 pin plug brick that hk has you will see the middle peg is plastic ie is a fake peg and there is no earth which is electrically or same as 2 pin

Surprised that Mi 9T Pro from HK is supplied with the 3 npin plug while the local Mi 9T Pro is supplied with the 2 pin plug.

WatCult

Reaction score
Why are you surprised? Southeast Asia only SG and My uses UK 3 pin, all other countries predominantly according to population Indonesia the biggest and they are using 2 pin and across SEA most wall plugs accept 2 pin round

As for uk hk, their population and market is big enough for manufacturing a 3 pin for them plus they have tighter regulation than Sg.

Moreover, if you look at the 3 pin plug brick that hk has you will see the middle peg is plastic ie is a fake peg and there is no earth which is electrically or same as 2 pin

I understand if SG is part of a SEA SKU and HK is lump together with UK as part of their UK SKU. But UK and HK are different SKU for Mi since their HK back cover don't have the CE marking. SG+MY market should be equivalent to HK mkt. They probably could have done a UK 3pin for us.

Anyway that is just a small complain... not having the 8/256GB version locally is the bigger issue.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Oh... I still don't know what the glue is for lol. I applied the SP all swee

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh... I still don't know what the glue is for lol. I applied the SP all swee

U are lucky.. I guess is the screen problem.. I pasted 2 also got white border.. But I try this brand i-flexi dun need glue... But the screen size not as good as monqiqi.

Wee1985

Reaction score
Hi. May I know when buying xiaomi phone, is the EIN sticker a Must have? Because a lot seller at online shop selling local set all don’t have the sticker, yet is a local set recognize by xiaomi warranty

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
U can try branded clear case like IMAK, NILLKIN and Spigen... they dun turn yellowish that fast.;)

acrylic back doesn't turn yellow . only the sides tpu does . so get those acrylic (hard back) with black sides like ringke series fusion x does the job with a lil added design =D

Myu~sun

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi. May I know when buying xiaomi phone, is the EIN sticker a Must have? Because a lot seller at online shop selling local set all don’t have the sticker, yet is a local set recognize by xiaomi warranty

i believe its from different distributor . SG Xiaomi set seems alot issue . previously got ppl pass of export set as local set . and sometimes the item is local set but when check with XM its stated as other country.

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U are lucky.. I guess is the screen problem.. I pasted 2 also got white border.. But I try this brand i-flexi dun need glue... But the screen size not as good as monqiqi.
Oh ya I also think I damm Heng, anyway I remove and paste near 20times the SP before finally got it

whoooo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The SP won't catch dirt meh?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Nope, they also have a tape for those ngeow pp like me who paste and re paste to catch the dirt. Also I was in room with AP on so dusty was reduce lol

I using naked except for the SP
dR0Ocjkr.jpg

Edit add photo

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.