Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

tingsters

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
who here has purchase the REDMI K20 PRO PREMIUM EDITION??
can review it ??
thanks!

tokenbest

Reaction score
Anyone uses grabpay? I am unable to make the credit card details stay in the app. Everytime I top up, required to key in the card number again, finish keying. They said card already added, proceed to top up.

And the cycle repeats. Anyone knows how to solve this issue?

j.o.i.d

Reaction score
No la, i didnt buy from you. Should be another bro, may not be in here.

Bro you bought it from me then, haha then it’s a legit Mi9T la which I bought from Funan Xiaomi store la. I tot I already included the xiaomi receipt inside the casing box?

Good deal right 300 and still got 10 months warranty as I only used the phone for 2 months only .

pustefix

Reaction score
An update on my warranty issue. The seller has told me that they have resolved the issue with Xiaomi and I should be able to claim warranty at local service center. Did the same IMEI check and the address is still not Singapore. Told seller about it and ask them to contact Xiaomi to send me an email to prove that I have local warranty. Just received an email from robin at xiaomi dot com (after sales) saying that I can go to service center for warranty claim/repair. Will update again after I made the trip to service center.

I bought my mi 9T from Lazada's Xiaomi Online store (this listing). Before purchase, seller mention that it is local warranty and mention again after I told them I had some problem with my phone. Visited the service center in Funan today and was confirm that it is export set with no warranty. Online IMEI check reveal address as "**". I am in the process of escalating this with Lazada, please do not buy from this shop.

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Just received CN Rom MIUI 11.0.3 update. First experience seems much faster and smooth. My phone is K20.
So far so good.

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received CN Rom MIUI 11.0.3 update. First experience seems much faster and smooth. My phone is K20.
So far so good.

You are on CN ROM + Playstore installed? Are all the apps running with no issues?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You are on CN ROM + Playstore installed? Are all the apps running with no issues?

Bro i feel china rom more stable then global rom lor... why u scare.. if u scare then get global rom version. To me not much differences.. most of my xiaomi phone i use china ROM.. none got any issue... pocophone i use global rom.. before that note 5 pro and max 3 i tried both china rom and global rom.. in the end phone is china rom. Pocophone bohpian no china rom if not i will try and compare alos.

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Bro i feel china rom more stable then global rom lor... why u scare.. if u scare then get global rom version. To me not much differences.. most of my xiaomi phone i use china ROM.. none got any issue... pocophone i use global rom.. before that note 5 pro and max 3 i tried both china rom and global rom.. in the end phone is china rom. Pocophone bohpian no china rom if not i will try and compare alos.
Yes definitely. Also have to thank you and others in this thread for all the help and advice when i first bought the phone and the advice on installation of Google apps. Thanks.

So far so good.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
I think the fears or concerns comes from 3 parts:

1. Notification not coming in. Used to be a problem still is but now with the increase in ram the issue has been side stepped just unoptimused the app in the battery section. Give permission to open and run and sync in the background and after open the app lock it in recent app to prevent from killing

2. App stores and app updates as most xiaomi phone have gms framework in built just no gsuites installed nowadays not much issue

3. Personally I think this is a good issue but nonetheless an issue. As previously most Xiaomi phone except those flagship do not have nfc so Google wallet and banking app are not commonly used with xiaomi phone. But with the new batch of Xiaomi phone they start to have nfc, and when ppl trying to use the nfc or banking apps seems there are still compatibility issues with certain bank cards and certain banking app. Currently no workaround only a 50/50 chance of reformatting the phone works

Yes definitely. Also have to thank you and others in this thread for all the help and advice when i first bought the phone and the advice on installation of Google apps. Thanks.

So far so good.

awayaway

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone flash mi 9t pro on their k20 pro?

currently the CN firmware i am on can only use mastercard on google pay. would like to know which firmware i can use both.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone flash mi 9t pro on their k20 pro?

currently the CN firmware i am on can only use mastercard on google pay. would like to know which firmware i can use both.

got ppl here share already just reset yr phone u can get visa to work..:o

nutellachan

Reaction score
Hi guys, i purchased 1 extra monqiqi screen protector for k20 pro (as highly recommended by other users here). If anyone interested, please PM me. selling at cost price $7. Thanks.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Why you want to sell bro, screen protector is something that is consumable ie even though the screen protector is good a drop will break it (in order to save the screen).

Unless you no longer use the phone if not best to keep

Hi guys, i purchased 1 extra monqiqi screen protector for k20 pro (as highly recommended by other users here). If anyone interested, please PM me. selling at cost price $7. Thanks.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which version of gcam is more optimized for k20/mi9t pro?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.