Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Which version of gcam is more optimized for k20/mi9t pro?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Which version of gcam is more optimized for k20/mi9t pro?

I use 6.2.030.244... a bunch of numbers behind. Can't remember.

I am using K20. The Gcam works without issue for me. Just that not much difference between Gcam and Xiaomi cam. To me at least.

nutellachan

Reaction score
Why you want to sell bro, screen protector is something that is consumable ie even though the screen protector is good a drop will break it (in order to save the screen).

Unless you no longer use the phone if not best to keep
hahahah, noted on that. usually im lazy to change SP unless really very cui. but the quality of monqiqi SP is really impressive, i guess it will survive my usage. sharing in case anyone one needs it but can't wait for shipment from taobao. will take your advise and keep the SP instead. :)

android

Master Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between k20 and mi9t? Does k20 has NFC? TIA

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What is the difference between k20 and mi9t? Does k20 has NFC? TIA
K20 on CN rom. Hardware is identical so NFC is included as well. Main difference is no HD on Netflix even if you flash to mi9t rom.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hahahah, noted on that. usually im lazy to change SP unless really very cui. but the quality of monqiqi SP is really impressive, i guess it will survive my usage. sharing in case anyone one needs it but can't wait for shipment from taobao. will take your advise and keep the SP instead. :)
It's good but still got white edges for me. Lazy to apply the glue.

NightRaven49

Reaction score
been using san1ty's port since mix 2s till now

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T using GAGT

been using my new mix 2s for about a month now, but I prefer using bsg's mi 8 port for telephoto support. also I feel san1ty's port got too many options, don't really like having to deal with a lot of tweaking.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
been using my new mix 2s for about a month now, but I prefer using bsg's mi 8 port for telephoto support. also I feel san1ty's port got too many options, don't really like having to deal with a lot of tweaking.
san1ty's port doesn't seem to have a 48mp option for the mi9t pro. Is it only available on the stock camera app? I'm using this build. Doesn't seem to have ultra wide or telephoto as well.

K0s3HfQl.jpg

Last edited:

bbcccc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
options are good . .

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T using GAGT

NightRaven49

Reaction score
san1ty's port doesn't seem to have a 48mp option for the mi9t pro. Is it only available on the stock camera app? I'm using this build. Doesn't seem to have ultra wide or telephoto as well.

K0s3HfQl.jpg

48mp mode is miui camera only, same with all other 48mp xiaomi phones. personally feel that 48mp mode is a gimmick, so I don't really count it as a loss here compared to image quality gains.
as for wide and tele lenses support look here: https://forum.xda-developers.com/k2...-hdr-night-t3939348/post80252851#post80252851

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

NightRaven49

Reaction score
Wow.. 100 over pages.. will read thru slowly.. thx

wait wait the link will bring you directly to the post that details how to enable wide and tele, just let the page load fully :o the entire thread is for general support for gcam on k20 pro, so most of it not relevant for your question.

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Hi just an update. Been using MIUI 11 on CN rom for a couple of days now. Only issue I have is when charging, it dies not automatically fast charge sometimes and need the power cabke to be pulled out and replug to fast charge. Then when up to 87 % or so it goes to normal charge again. Have figured out if there is any settings that can help avoid this.

If anyone on 11 and found a solution do share. Thanks.

bebopbob

Reaction score
87% then normal charging again is correct operation. This is to avoid damaging the battery

NightRaven49

Reaction score
currently i using 6.2.030 arnova82 urnyx05 , quite ok , not a expert on photography , which sanity apk is good to try out ?

I don't own the device, so I can't really help you out here. maybe you can try looking at the xda thread I linked, but usually when people ask for what is the best something, the answer would be for them to test the various options and see which one fits them the best, since "best" can be a subjective term.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.