High Supremacy Member
- Oct 17, 2007
- Reaction score
Global version for Mi 9T available on Lazada now, Global Technologies.
6/64 = $499
6/128 = $599
Thoughts on the price? Or should I wait.
Just becareful.. I dun think global rom for pro version is out.. I see latest is beta version. Even Lazada there is one who sell at 600 and claim is local set.. He want me to deposit money before delivery of phone.. Likely is scam.Saw the "global" version 8gb ram 126gb storage (prob china with a custom rom) on aliexpress for $600. Any thoughts?
Malaysia Lazada selling Mi 9T global version
64GB - RM1599
128GB - RM1799
Quite expensive eh. But got local warranty la. Lazada Singapore sell cheaper for the pre order.
Been using my k20 pro for a while. Some short term review
-Fast, close to lag free and responsive with stock rom(tweaks as described in previous posts)
-full screen estate is excellent for gaming and social media consumption
- camera is decent with gcam,and stock cam is not too bad in daylight
- battery life is good even with dual SIM setup and set all to sync
- face unlock with pop up cam
-nfc with Google pay works flawlessly
- speakers are decent.
- case provided is pretty good
-not really a top tier AMOLED panel, color shift under sunlight
-no microsd card slot
-ultra wide angle doesn't work with gcam yet
- no ir face unlock, doesn't work in low light or darkness
- doesn't really fancy the earphone Jack output quality but at least it's there
- can't drag down notifications to read otp and social media messages
-charging is pretty slow, doesn't support 27w charging
*I'm using China rom set with locked bootloader. Just my 2 cents.
really ah? what charger are you using? by right k20pro supposed to support full qc4+ 27w fast charging.