Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

hkchew03

Reaction score
Definitely have lowballers one la.. actually I don't understand why they bother trying.. will people actually agree to their price? Thankfully managed to sell my mi9t to a steady buyer who didn't even nego..

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K30 PRO using GAGT

Got lowballer, but also have people who sell 2nd hand stuff above brand new price....

Posted from PCWX using Mi Note 10

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Got lowballer, but also have people who sell 2nd hand stuff above brand new price....

Posted from PCWX using Mi Note 10

Agree. Also i think electronics move so fast thatit is inevitable that prices are slashed. Especially now with the new K30 and F2 already out. Anyway willing seller willing buyer. If price not right don't sell. Low baller or not there is always people looking for a bargain.

bladez87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So u keep it?
just continue waiting while the warranty expiry draws closer lor

some people said, oh got scratches ah, need to discount.
no box? need more discount.
no warranty? need more discount.

like wtf???
i not selling <400, and still can get low ball offers.

Last edited:

hkchew03

Reaction score
just continue waiting while the warranty expiry draws closer lor

some people said, oh got scratches ah, need to discount.
no box? need more discount.
no warranty? need more discount.

like wtf???
i not selling <400, and still can get low ball offers.

Bad time to sell, previous promo for k30p kind of set the benchmark price. I managed to sold my k20p above 400 when k30p is still $600+. End up just nice used the money for a note 10

Posted from PCWX using SM-T720

raintr33

Reaction score
Are your notification badges working? Now my phone doesn't show any unread number on WhatsApp or SMS icons.

Posted from PCWX using PCWXv2!
I managed to get the notification badges working again by changing the launcher to another and it started working again... Hopefully will stay working...

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some apps dont seem to work after they are opened while running in the background e.g. sg busleh. need to manually close and open again.

RollingGoodTime

Master Member
Reaction score
That is why don't upgrade for the sake of upgrading. New doesn't mean it's good.

I am sticking with miui11 until all the crap being fixed.

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm having the issue. Drain much more prominent after updating, not sure why too..

I use to get 7-8hr SOT now is 5-6hr

Try resetting and don’t restore apps but instead go into play store and install again

@tokenbest Did u try this?

That is why don't upgrade for the sake of upgrading. New doesn't mean it's good.

I am sticking with miui11 until all the crap being fixed.

i thought the control center and the bottom app switch bar was good and so i switched. if i knew it was at the expense of 1-2hr SOT, helllll no

kkfa2018

Reaction score
I use to get 7-8hr SOT now is 5-6hr

@tokenbest Did u try this?

i thought the control center and the bottom app switch bar was good and so i switched. if i knew it was at the expense of 1-2hr SOT, helllll no

I think the overall smoothness is worth it. In any case, the control center and the switch bat can be turned off. In my case i am using the control center but not the switch bar. I feel no appreciable difference in battery life.

Theoneguy

Reaction score
Is it normal that notification and icon badges is cleared when go into the app itself but never see that specific notification?
Let say i received multiple whatapp message notification from different people. I clicked into one of the chat, the rest of the notification will be cleared which includes those that i have not read. But i would like it not to be cleared since i have not yet read those messages. Anyway to keep those not yet read messages in the notification tray?

MacSpicy Cheeze

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it normal that notification and icon badges is cleared when go into the app itself but never see that specific notification?
Let say i received multiple whatapp message notification from different people. I clicked into one of the chat, the rest of the notification will be cleared which includes those that i have not read. But i would like it not to be cleared since i have not yet read those messages. Anyway to keep those not yet read messages in the notification tray?
I also have this same problem

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

raintr33

Reaction score
I am using Nova launcher now and the notifications stay until I swipe it or click on it. Entering the apps directly doesn't clear away the notification.

It seems this notifications is dependent on the launcher?
Now with Nova, my notification badge count also working sui sui liao.

Posted from PCWX using PCWXv2!

Catpuke

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if MIUI 12 fixes the issue of push notification only appearing when the app is launched manually?

commandowolf

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if MIUI 12 fixes the issue of push notification only appearing when the app is launched manually?

This one is due to the aggressive miui battery optimization, been like that since long ago. Go into the app info(press and hold the app icon), turn on auto start, set battery saver to no restriction.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.