Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Soulfly

Reaction score
Thanks will try again

Ps tried exactly like in video. I cannot sign in to mi account as they want to verify my phone and and cannot receive the code via SMS...šŸ¤¦

You got to switch off your wifi and only switch on your mobile data when you're adding your Mi account to the phone. Hope that helps...

kkfa2018

Reaction score
You got to switch off your wifi and only switch on your mobile data when you're adding your Mi account to the phone. Hope that helps...

Yes done everything exactly. Its just that they are verify account via a code sent to my phone, presumably its sms. I did not reveive any code. I found that my phone cannot detect my Sim card which us strange coz I can make call, send sms etc no issues. I tried to look for alternative verification via email but could not do so. Looks like gotta junk the phone. As today I cannot open Play Store.

Soulfly

Reaction score
Yes done everything exactly. Its just that they are verify account via a code sent to my phone, presumably its sms. I did not reveive any code. I found that my phone cannot detect my Sim card which us strange coz I can make call, send sms etc no issues. I tried to look for alternative verification via email but could not do so. Looks like gotta junk the phone. As today I cannot open Play Store.

That's really strange. Sim card working? Drop me a pm. Hopefully I can help you out...

kkfa2018

Reaction score
That's really strange. Sim card working? Drop me a pm. Hopefully I can help you out...
Thanks for the kind offer of help. Maybe I do a complete factory reset and try from there first. If that does not help and i may just pm you for the final try. Cheers.

Soulfly

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind offer of help. Maybe I do a complete factory reset and try from there first. If that does not help and i may just pm you for the final try. Cheers.

Yes a factory reset might be a good idea. No worries, if the problem persists, just drop me a pm...

BlurKillerEX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I can't seem to download or even find the Disney+ app on playstore. Anyone else got this weird issue with their k20pro Chinese rom.

My mibox s and umidigi f1 both have Disney+ available but not my k20 pro for some reason, all 3 using same Google account.

ranchy

Reaction score
I can't seem to download or even find the Disney+ app on playstore. Anyone else got this weird issue with their k20pro Chinese rom.

My mibox s and umidigi f1 both have Disney+ available but not my k20 pro for some reason, all 3 using same Google account.

Just look at my play store, it's available.

Jun Jun

Reaction score
Anyone can get vowifi and wifi roaming to work? My phone during wifi roaming with the xiaomi router will keep auto disconnecting.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone installed MIUI 12.5 on their mi9t pro yet? Is it buggy like the one on Redmi note 10 pro?
Qo5OWLC.jpeg

tomb

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone installed MIUI 12.5 on their mi9t pro yet? Is it buggy like the one on Redmi note 10 pro?
Qo5OWLC.jpeg

one problem for me is the media control panel is not showing up in the status bar during playback

lazy999

Reaction score
Help.... my k20pro screen suddenly black out. I tried pressing the volume down /up + on/off button also no use...

There is no display. Anyone encounter this before? Less than 2yrs old and never drop the hp before.

Jun Jun

Reaction score
Hi for the google play system update may I know what is the latest version? Is it june 1st?

lachesis

Reaction score
Updated my k20 pro china set to 12.5.5 and now my lock screen dun show any notifications...other areas looks fine though

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.