Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Adelyte

Reaction score
i see, thanks. currently using poco f1 so am only interested in getting the SD855 model. Their regional re-naming really confusing AF lol.

So am i correct to say... the SD855 variant 6/128 or 8/128 is currently only avail as K20 pro (china rom)? and not out yet even for msia/india export sets (global rom)?

Yes. Now only got China rom for k20 pro

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why do you think this phone (9T) is so heavy? @ 191g; die to the gorilla glass or body or camera?

Jun Kid328

Reaction score
Don’t worry about the Google stuff. Xiaomi ain’t pissing off the US Govt so you’ll get all the Google Apps as well as the play store. If can get Redmi K20 Pro. But if you want to save a bit more money than you’ll have to go for Mi 9T. The main differences are the powerful chipset, cooling system and Dual Frequency GPS (Xiaomi Mi 9T doesn’t have all of the things I just mentioned) but retains all the rest of the stuff from the K20 Pro.

thanks buddy. global version means it comes with google store right? you guys getting mi 9t or k20pro? i did a quick check in lazada, 128gb mi9t cheapest is 479

fireantz

Reaction score
Don’t worry about the Google stuff. Xiaomi ain’t pissing off the US Govt so you’ll get all the Google Apps as well as the play store. If can get Redmi K20 Pro. But if you want to save a bit more money than you’ll have to go for Mi 9T. The main differences are the powerful chipset, cooling system and Dual Frequency GPS (Xiaomi Mi 9T doesn’t have all of the things I just mentioned) but retains all the rest of the stuff from the K20 Pro.

thanks! I've ordered Mi 9T blue and got some case and protector from nillkin

bbcccc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ask abit
mi9t using ufs or emmc har

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2S using GAGT

dcmbdcmb

Reaction score
i check with funan mi store. the staff told me Mi 9T will launch on 13 July. No news of Mi 9T pro to release for Singapore. :(

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
i check with funan mi store. the staff told me Mi 9T will launch on 13 July. No news of Mi 9T pro to release for Singapore. :(

There is a chance that K20 pro will only launch in india apart from china as there is no Mi 9 in india.

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was posted previously. Price reveal for the xiaomi preferred seller on shopee. $50 markup from xiaomi's own rrp. Even with free miband 4 also not worth it.
CQA4KzB.jpg

Hat0218

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wanted local red 128 but decided not to wait for stock. ordered black at 1am last night, now see estimated delivery before 10pm tmr. jsm :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.