Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

anizee

Reaction score
China set for K20 Pro is widely available in SG already but is Chinese rom.

For those who are already using, what screen protectors are you using? Just bought a tempered glass for this phone but there is 2 mm on each side uncovered -.-

bbcccc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also considering between the 2. Both have pros and cons. I am leaning towards a70 as it is slightly cheaper, super amoled screen instead of amoled on the mi9t. 128gb rom instead of 64gb on the base mi9t model. A70 has sd card slot. A70 has larger battery capacity but from youtube vids, the mi9t battery is very very good so will have to wait for reviews that do battery tests to see what is the actual milage.
the fingerprint scanner for A70 is pretty jialat according to users in the samsung forum. . .

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2S using GAGT

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the fingerprint scanner for A70 is pretty jialat according to users in the samsung forum. . .

Sent from Xiaomi MI MIX 2S using GAGT

Supposedly an upcoming firmware update will fix the issue. If fingerprint scanner really broken then can simply use other unlock methods like face unlock or good old pin unlock. But if the finger print scanner is a deal breaker then go for mi 9t lor.

Now i am just waiting for gsmarena to release their mi 9t review to see the battery test endurance rating. If its anywhere near or exceed A70's rating then no need think further i go hoot mi 9t liao. From youtube vids, k20/mi 9t battery last longer than k20 pro.

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
follow the shop
2a0krhv.jpg

K20 pro 256gb at $557.63 after following ziming seller and using Citibank

mankind66

Reaction score
Whats your point? Like i said, choose only those seller that allow self collection if you want to be safe. Payment made to qoo10 so at worse file for refund if transaction goes wrong. Anyone willing to pay deposit or full sum directly to seller is simply asking to get scammed.

My friend report the scam to police but police bochap.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how u all get the 256gb for $550+? i go their lazada only see $659

get 3 other filler items and a 10% off worth $63 will apply. then if u lucky get voucher for following shop. then pay as a liveup member hopefully get another $30 off rebate if delivered before end of this month

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend report the scam to police but police bochap.
police also can't do anything, most scammers are located overseas and using local proxy. tbh, just don't be greedy...and nobody can scam u.

I follow already still no discount voucher leh. Where did you get it?
u need to follow in app.

I gt the 128gb one. Not 256gb. Anyone got from lazada zm? Do you all opt for self collection?
i dont think lazada allow self collection from store

lazy999

Reaction score
police also can't do anything, most scammers are located overseas and using local proxy. tbh, just don't be greedy...and nobody can scam u.

u need to follow in app.

i dont think lazada allow self collection from store

Ah i see. Thx for the info. First time buying handphone from online. Mountain turtle here.:s13:

born to die

Reaction score
get 3 other filler items and a 10% off worth $63 will apply. then if u lucky get voucher for following shop. then pay as a liveup member hopefully get another $30 off rebate if delivered before end of this month

serious thanks for the help in explaining. like that too bad lor, i got no live up.

btw guys with the phone, i came across this video, can u check if your k20 pro has this issue?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXitYU3CblA

wongminmin

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Police should at least freeze the scammer bank account.
i was curious why educated people can fall for this trick, so i watch crime watch.

by the time, police freeze....
the local proxy (victim) already withdrawn, then he/she transfer the money to overseas using btc etc.

actually got people fall for this trick, so the scammers keep trying... :s22:
2lk6xdx.jpg

this 1 is the latest, i already received 6 scam calls for the past 3 days. :vijayadmin:
2z4bq6w.jpg

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
When it’s too good to be true is not true lo , greedy so can’t blame anyone you go Malaysia Lazada also a lot a mi9T for 650ringgit you think possible meh

But there are still ppl who bought lo

i was curious why educated people can fall for this trick, so i watch crime watch.

by the time, police freeze....
the local proxy (victim) already withdrawn, then he/she transfer the money to overseas using btc etc.

actually got people fall for this trick, so the scammers keep trying... :s22:
2lk6xdx.jpg

this 1 is the latest, i already received 6 scam calls for the past 3 days. :vijayadmin:
2z4bq6w.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.