Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

lazy999

Reaction score
Ninja van just delivered my k20pro. Didnt know that if i sign up lazada liveup and paid via it, i will get a rebate of 5% if delivered by 30th June..

There goes my $30 rebate...:o

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone here using K20 Pro having issue with Whatsapp restoring from Google Drive?

The issue is it asked me to Skip or Give Permission, I choose Give Permission and there is no Google account to choose, when I tried to add the account it said the account is already added.

I followed the steps to download Google Apps from XDA thread, and debloated all the Mi apps after that, not sure what is causing the issue.

Any pointers/advices are appreciated. Thank you.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

Before I transfer from pocophone I backup to Google drive.. Then new phone restore back.. No problem

vibranze

Reaction score
Before I transfer from pocophone I backup to Google drive.. Then new phone restore back.. No problem
Yep, I already backup to Google Drive. The issue is with the K20 Pro not showing my logged in Google account, if I try to add the same account, it complained the account already existed. Thanks.

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
I paid around $14 for the charger + 1type c xiaomi cable. Shipping have to reach china warehouse lst before i can knw how much is the shipping charges. This item is light weight , so i guess shipping charges max is $5 for tis charger. I getting other stuff frm taobao too. Save on combine shipping

Not sure how much local selling, anyone knw can share?

You can get it from aliexpress at SGD16+ inc cable, free shipping.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep, I already backup to Google Drive. The issue is with the K20 Pro not showing my logged in Google account, if I try to add the same account, it complained the account already existed. Thanks.

Try reinstall whats app.. Or reboot phone.. I also facing few issue installing Google play services.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow.. I didn't know can straightaway press finger on off screen to unlock.. Always thought need to bring out the fingerprint icon.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
I have that issue with other install in China rom also factory reset twice or if you have unlock wipe full cache and restart

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M1K0FhT.jpg
redmi K20 pro VS pocophone f1.

VxnEbrK.jpg
nice back.. Only clear case can do it justice.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Swee bro, told you k20 designs beats pocco. Even note 7 Beats pocco.

Pocco is a work horse they are not meant to be design and yet when earlier on i said design is a consideration point when buying a phone the ppl at poco flamed me . Sigh

But am so Glad your enjoy the k20

Bro can advise on the usability of the nfc (China rom) with regards to mrt gate touch and go without unlock and also on android pay in Sg stores?

M1K0FhT.jpg
redmi K20 pro VS pocophone f1.

VxnEbrK.jpg
nice back.. Only clear case can do it justice.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Swee bro, told you k20 designs beats pocco. Even note 7 Beats pocco.

Pocco is a work horse they are not meant to be design and yet when earlier on i said design is a consideration point when buying a phone the ppl at poco flamed me . Sigh

But am so Glad your enjoy the k20

Bro can advise on the usability of the nfc (China rom) with regards to mrt gate touch and go without unlock and also on android pay in Sg stores?

Yeah.. but clear tpu case will turn yellow.. in the end also but a solid color case... so how beautiful also no body see..btw.. for NFC i have not try yet.. Maybe brothers or sis who have try can comments

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok low clear you case so cheap every 2 months change lo

Yeah.. but clear tpu case will turn yellow.. in the end also but a solid color case... so how beautiful also no body see..btw.. for NFC i have not try yet.. Maybe brothers or sis who have try can comments

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
It's more like Singaporeans are not as tech savvy as most of us think. Coupled with the fact that most Singaporeans are also lazy to treat tech as an important part of life, it's no surprise most have the mentality like you mentioned.

rather i would say everything we hold n wear is a symbol of our status in society.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I try install google pay.. error... it said not available.. pls check conenction..

Adelyte

Reaction score
I try install google pay.. error... it said not available.. pls check conenction..

How u install?

Try:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/how-to/install-google-play-store-t3939166/amp/

Adelyte

Reaction score
anyone successfully added and verify credit card to google pay?

I can add my card, but when contacting bank for verification, it fails.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.