Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

kokfann

Reaction score
Your analogy is perfect. So why you bother to eat when it will come out from your Sai hole?

Childish....

So you are saying it for anyone just by accidentally dropping their phone and gotten their screen cracked they are also not suitable and not fit to use a phone becos as you said how many ppl use phone will drop?

Or are you saying in other words if they drop the phone and the screen crack they deserve it cos how many ppl use phone will drop?

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually as my previous message which I think you didn’t read I was saying it’s a valid concern which our bro said not valid and that article just proved my point if it’s not a valid concern it won’t be written in the article ,

As for your comment which I was not talking to you and you ah Beng mentality want to put your foot in your mouth, I conveniently answer you.

So who is in the edmw? As I said you ah Beng becos you uses jjww sort of dialect slang la. So if you want to stick your ass for me to shaft then please at least read the bloody front message la

u drop ur phone screen crack can blame who?

if u dont like moving parts dont need to justify n come here say u argue with ppl got a need to come n taunt back the person who u argue with?

theres no need to jjww u wan can go edmw there n jjww with ppl

Last edited:

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Exactly that’s what I was cautioning and replying to another bro who was also another ah Beng bro saying there was no written evidence or scenario that the protruding camera will not be a problem.

Suddenly seems like ah Beng like to back each other that this evilanus person start to put his foot in mouth and mooning me so I just shaft my thick big leg into his anus lo

Your analogy is perfect. So why you bother to eat when it will come out from your Sai hole?

Childish....

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually as my previous message which I think you didn’t read I was saying it’s a valid concern which our bro said not valid and that article just proved my point if it’s not a valid concern it won’t be written in the article ,

As for your comment which I was not talking to you and you ah Beng mentality want to put your foot in your mouth, I conveniently answer you.

So who is in the edmw? As I said you ah Beng becos you uses jjww sort of dialect slang la. So if you want to stick your ass for me to shaft then please at least read the bloody front message la

i also know not for me

just sayin no need to start arguement again

but seems like u just cant understand logic :s8: ok if ur happy good for u :s13::s13::s13:

Exactly that’s what I was cautioning and replying to another bro who was also another ah Beng bro saying there was no written evidence or scenario that the protruding camera will not be a problem.

Suddenly seems like ah Beng like to back each other that this evilanus person start to put his foot in mouth and mooning me so I just shaft my thick big leg into his anus lo

:s13: :s13:

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pro.

2m5ielk.png

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
google maps with gps, whatsapp, youtubes, surfing , social apps and im using dual sim on mobile data, not wifi.

anyway im selling my phone to upgrade to higher spec one having proven its power

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Just saw this message then should be a very good battery life

google maps with gps, whatsapp, youtubes, surfing , social apps and im using dual sim on mobile data, not wifi.

anyway im selling my phone to upgrade to higher spec one having proven its power

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Photo of tempered glass pasted. No problem with case.
No halo or bubbles on side.
NdoYY63.jpg

Last edited:

kokfann

Reaction score
If you have common sense of the mechanics for the camera movement, in which I don’t think so, you will not even raise issue about this. I studied mechanical engineering and I believe I’m more qualify than you.
Anyway, try to study more before making such stupid statement.
Good day to you.

mahcosg

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i guess by the time the mechanism spoil, i should have lost interest in the phone and throw it aside for a new phone.

Last edited:

shadowhy

Reaction score
Qoo10 has a seller now only 533$ 6/128 pro.
I see at payment page can select "Q*coin Pay". Anyone knows if Q*coin Pay can use in qoo10?
Cus i when i want buy/top up Qcoin got a sentence "Q*Coins can only used for the purchase of items on the QuuBe app".
I worry cannot use after i buy the Qcoins.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.