Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually you are very oxymoron on one hand you are readily bearing down on ppl caution of protruding camera get damage, saying if scare don’t get this and get a ugly notch screen phone, or claiming water resistance is overrated as a phone user one should not be dropping the phone or getting the phone wet, yet yourself is getting a screen protector and try to get it look as original (naked ). Should you have the same thinking that all screen protector are over rated as phone user should not be dropping the phone or getting the phone in contact with a sharp object. According to you if such things happen, the user also not fit to use a phone also lol :s22:

come let me breast feed u all..:s13::s13:
and no mater which phones said is certified water proof up to even 100 meter if the internal show water damage means no waranty.. so is good as useless.

Last edited:

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score

Achieving great strafe for gcam for k series but still not ripe yet still need some work

Reavl

Reaction score
I just felt that is a pity that k20 pro is not waterproof not because they have movable part but is just that did not build it waterproof as OnePlus 7 pro shown that even with movable part,waterproof is still possible.

On the other hand, lets say in situation I purchased s10 that claim is waterproof and I accidentally drop it into toilet bowl and stop working, at least I still have 50/50 chance to fight with Samsung for warranty.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually you are very oxymoron on one hand you are readily bearing down on ppl caution of protruding camera get damage, saying if scare don’t get this and get a ugly notch screen phone, or claiming water resistance is overrated as a phone user one should not be dropping the phone or getting the phone wet, yet yourself is getting a screen protector and try to get it look as original (naked ). Should you have the same thinking that all screen protector are over rated as phone user should not be dropping the phone or getting the phone in contact with a sharp object. According to you if such things happen, the user also not fit to use a phone also lol :s22:

Are u a moron? I am not the one scare phone not water proof and scare pop up camera will spoil from drop. Is u..

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Where the **** I said screen protector overrated.. U putting yr words into my mouth? Knn

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
Lol last time ppl comment say xiaomi phone no nfc hence phone not good as compared to its competitors, all the xiaomi warriors come out in full force fight to the end.

Now almost every flagship phone has waterproofing with IP rating and ppl comment say xiaomi phone dont have, the warriors come out again.

Seriously, you guys age combined how old? 12?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just felt that is a pity that k20 pro is not waterproof not because they have movable part but is just that did not build it waterproof as OnePlus 7 pro shown that even with movable part,waterproof is still possible.

On the other hand, lets say in situation I purchased s10 that claim is waterproof and I accidentally drop it into toilet bowl and stop working, at least I still have 50/50 chance to fight with Samsung for warranty.
If u got watch the video I posted.. The experts also wun drop a phone with ip what ever rating inside a pool of water.. Remember rubber seal will get deteriorate. That's why the experts also said ip rating for phone is kinda of gimicking.. But of cause it is good that some phone manufacturers incorporate some feature to prevent water seepage..there are some even waterproofing their electric board inside. The teardown of k20pro show got rubber on pop-up camera and on sim card tray.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone face this bugs.. if u enable dual 4G and u charge yr phone... the call come in that assign to yr dial is auto to voicemail... and even after u unplug yr charger?:s22:

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Miui10.3.12

Yes. Dual SIM. M1 + TPG. Dual 4G

once u charge the phone it wouldnt divert to voice mail?? think something is not right... btw i cant download the same package firmware to reinstall..:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.