Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh i managed to solve mine issue.. i think is because under both sim the VOLTE option is grey out.. so when call come in it change to 3g network which it cause problem and divert to voicemail.... i managed to enabled VOLTE for m1 and also TPG... using this code..:D

*#*#86583#*#*

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Once enable Volte.. There will be HD on the top.
DvtVNVi.jpg

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
At this point of time. What are the alternative ROMs for K20/Pro?:s22:

Is it just eu rom or there has been an Indian (Global) ROM?

eu is based on China rom. no indian global yet.

I just want magisk to install adaway which blocks all ads even in free apps

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Un unlocked phone has it advantages even without rooting. :)

My Xiaomi phone is also unlocked even though I don't root it now as I don't need root for the time being. :)

BTW, love the K20 Pro, flat screen, great camera... just that screen is small to me at 6.4" only...to those who know me...Haha.

Let's see how it goes... :)

Last edited:

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My Xiaomi phone is also unlocked even though I don't root it now as I don't need root for the time being. :)

BTW, love the K20 Pro, flat screen, great camera... just that screen is small to me at 6.4" only...to those who know me...Haha.

wah u nv use ur max 3 alrdy?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah u nv use ur max 3 alrdy?

Oh! I haven't decided on K20 Pro yet. I'm still using my awesome Mi Max 3. :). Waited for Max 4 and now it is dead! :(

So, looking around for an upgrade as per yearly basic provided there is a desirable replacement new model.. :)

Last edited:

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh! I haven't decided on K20 Pro yet. I'm still using my awesome Mi Max 3. :). Waited for Max 4 and now it is dead! :(

So, looking around for an upgrade as per yearly basic provided there is a desirable replacement new model.. :)

yah wasted was thinkin upgrading to max 4 for my mum in the end bought 1+7 for her lol

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i moved from max 1 to note 5. easier to hold, lighter and can fit in pocket.

still have mi max and battery lasts 4 days

Adelyte

Reaction score
Is there a way to set google playstore as the default opening app with China rom?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.