Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw the actual mi9t at xiaomi store at ksl.

I'm quite impressed with it.

Too bad screen is smaller than mi max 3 and there is not IR blaster.

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT

niwde1980

Reaction score
Just saw the actual mi9t at xiaomi store at ksl.

I'm quite impressed with it.

Too bad screen is smaller than mi max 3 and there is not IR blaster.

Malaysia started selling ?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 2 using GAGT

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score

For those who kept asking 6gb or 8gb. Please watch this video, basically currently android os and app optimisation is so well opimised if the manufacturer do the tuning no program should be killed in the background (eg meizu 16x and 16s ) but k20 pro with 8gb kills off 9 out of 20 commonly used apps where as rmn7 pro 6gb kills off 3 out of 20 in the background.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stock just came in today according to the sales personnel.

They didn't even have time to set up the demo area for mi9t, but they pass me the demo set (64gb carbon black) that isn't physically secured onto anything to play around.

Free cover from the box itself has a typical slight rubber matt feel to it

Phone is pretty heavy but it fits smugly into my palms, which fyi, is considered small size as compared to other guys.

Overall design and feel is classy in comparison to mi 8 and mi 9.

No expandable memory slot unfortunately.

No IR blaster either (very useful for TV/aircon control).

Xiaomi Malaysia is selling 128gb for rm1,399 and current promotion (not too sure when it ends) includes a free 10,000 mah xiaomi 2S battery bank (worth rm79).

Stocks available for blue and carbon black.

Tok Kong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For those who kept asking 6gb or 8gb. Please watch this video, basically currently android os and app optimisation is so well opimised if the manufacturer do the tuning no program should be killed in the background (eg meizu 16x and 16s ) but k20 pro with 8gb kills off 9 out of 20 commonly used apps where as rmn7 pro 6gb kills off 3 out of 20 in the background.
Meizu 16s is really packed with features and the zero background kill is sweet.

But pricing not very nice.

Sent from ex bf account using GAGT

valk1337

Reaction score
Anyone manage to add UOB visa card to gpay on latest fw 10.3.11.0?

So far, i still cannot to add in :(

received my k20 pro factory sealed last saturday. installed google play by myself but couldn't setup contactless payments on gpay either.

there are people who complain here and there about china rom not working with gpay.

i fixed it by flashing to xiaomi.eu rom and then flashed the gpay sqlite fix.

pls ensure your phone's bootloader must already been unlocked otherwise you will brick your phone.

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
where did you buy the tempered glass? i wasted 4 screen protectors :(. every single one of them also got halo effect

If I'm not wrong, the tempered glass have black border to conceal the "halo. It comes with gel and brush. The gel fills the space between the glass and the phone. Can get from taobao/alie

nq7jua.jpg

2d80ric.jpg

valk1337

Reaction score
If I'm not wrong, the tempered glass have black border to conceal the "halo. It comes with gel and brush. The gel fills the space between the glass and the phone. Can get from taobao/alie

is it this one? https://www.aliexpress.com/item/6D-...cophone-F1-Mi-9-9T-8-A2-Lite/32858936173.html

i got this https://www.lazada.sg/-i343758533-s775372289.html also got black borders but still got halo ;_; didn't come with gel and brush though. i think the gel is the one preventing the halo effect

Last edited:

awayaway

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, looking to get k20 pro black 8gb + 128gb storage.

finer is selling $645, w digital market is selling $583. wonder what's the catch.

anyone got lobang elsewhere?

Adelyte

Reaction score
Anyone how to use the selfie camera to shoot wider by panning camera left and right?

I saw this feature on k20pro, but not sure how to activate it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.