Adelyte

Reaction score
nGrdMQ8.jpg

Blue is nice :s12:

Welcome to the club. Install gcam :)

fireantz

Reaction score
Mi 9t is the same as k20 so yes is the global version

There are no words on mi 9t pro at the moment.

thanks buddy. global version means it comes with google store right? you guys getting mi 9t or k20pro? i did a quick check in lazada, 128gb mi9t cheapest is 479

ksksksks

Reaction score
Up to your preference.

Mi 9t has very superior battery life but chip not as fast as k20 pro.

K20 pro is about $600 vs u get global set Mi9t now for 479

Think most of us went for k20 pro and are waiting for global rom :s12:

thanks buddy. global version means it comes with google store right? you guys getting mi 9t or k20pro? i did a quick check in lazada, 128gb mi9t cheapest is 479

matrix05

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
China Rom (Cn set), does this mean the GPS is Beidou only or can see US sat too? Does BeiDou cover Sin & region?

fireantz

Reaction score
Up to your preference.

Mi 9t has very superior battery life but chip not as fast as k20 pro.

K20 pro is about $600 vs u get global set Mi9t now for 479

Think most of us went for k20 pro and are waiting for global rom :s12:

after that flash yourself? the last time i root and flash customise rom was LG G2. lol...

Reavl

Reaction score
so far using stock with google stuff install, i dont see a need for me to flash yet atm until i find the global rom is more stable or i more keen xposed stuff

Adelyte

Reaction score
China Rom (Cn set), does this mean the GPS is Beidou only or can see US sat too? Does BeiDou cover Sin & region?

China rom means u need setup all the google services urself. Once set properly it functions like normal global ver

Adelyte

Reaction score
Gcam got bugs free now?

Only main camera works on my ver, but got newer ver I haven't try. Rest of the functions works too.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/forum.xda-developers.com/k20-pro/themes/port-modded-google-camera-hdr-night-t3939348/amp/

I mainly use gcam night sight, and it's amazing.

Last edited:

awayaway

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone able to get grab working on their k20 pro? It asked me to enable location services which I did but it doesn't seem to move to the next step of the setup.

Edit: found fix, have to place phone nearer to window to get GPS lock.

Last edited:

Adelyte

Reaction score
Anyone able to get grab working on their k20 pro? It asked me to enable location services which I did but it doesn't seem to move to the next step of the setup.

Edit: found fix, have to place phone nearer to window to get GPS lock.

U using cn rom?

Try clear cache on google map and location service.

If google map cannot work without GPS, ur google location service is only semi working. At times where GPS is not available, all ur location related apps will not work.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.