Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Shib

Reaction score
The white color version is same price in China? How come all selling more expensive here?

Sent from HUAWEI MATE 10 using GAGT

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
Just unlocked bootloader and flashed Indian ROM a few days back... Been using my new K20 pro since.

I usually keep my phone on silent and rely on vibration for every notification - alarm, incoming calls, messages, app notifications.

Is it just me or is K20 pro vibrations insanely weak? I can't seem to tweak the vibration strength (not talking about vibration on tap).
I agree.. anyone else has v weak vibration?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T using GAGT

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Quote myself for those wondering why Finer prices seemed to have shot up so drastically.

For those that were making noise about why qoo10 k20 pro sellers dont allow use of coupons, now Finer has adjusted their listing and price to allow use of the $54 coupon. But currently after $54 coupon discount, the price of K20 pro 6gb/64gb is $446 while it was going for $436 previously even without coupon. Finer makan your coupon savings. W.Digital has also upped their price for k20 pro by $10. Sometimes you just have to pull the trigger when price is right rather than wait and wait.

Its not increased. Its the promo price period stipulated by the seller has expired and the system auto revert to original price. Just have to wait for them to "renew" the promo price, which normally comes into effect in the morning or afternoon when their staff are at the office.

Today public holiday. Qoo10 office bo lang. Any price adjustment by Finer will likely take effect tomorrow earliest.

Last edited:

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HI. Can share how much space taken by 4k video recording? 127gb can record how long? I am considering between 128gb and 256gb...

320MB per minute. with 100GB you can record 5h 12 minutes of videos

Shib

Reaction score
Quote myself for those wondering why Finer prices seemed to have shot up so drastically.

Today public holiday. Qoo10 office bo lang. Any price adjustment by Finer will likely take effect tomorrow earliest.
Hope to see good price tomorrow. Wasted the $54 coupon, missed the deadline.

phucth91

Reaction score
Bought the 8/256 one from Qoo10, sealed, came with Chinese stock rom and locked bootloader. Install google play from App store and everything works fine except Google Pay. Any workaround this?
I used to unlock my mi6, flash twrp to format the device then flash global rom in fastboot using miflash to relock. But some say this will brick the k20 pro so I'm still unsure whether to unlock or not.

Chatted with Google they say need to call the bank to generate some virtual token or whatever to use GPay. So troublesome >"<

Last edited:

shannontan922

Reaction score
https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_mi_9t_pro-9791.php
The mi 9t pro will be available soon la. According to gsmarena

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.