Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya same....alot of weird problem if u flash. So now i guess only mastercard can use due to china rom.

I notice the k20 pro china comes with google play service and google service framework. So i basically just download the playstore apk and it works already......but funny thing is google contact , it just keep spinning and no contact is being download from my google account.

Any idea how to resolve this ?
:s11:

Install google contacts and calendar so that it starts syncing.

tokenbest

Reaction score
ya same....alot of weird problem if u flash. So now i guess only mastercard can use due to china rom.

I notice the k20 pro china comes with google play service and google service framework. So i basically just download the playstore apk and it works already......but funny thing is google contact , it just keep spinning and no contact is being download from my google account.

Any idea how to resolve this ?:s11:

You need to go manage apps - permissions and ensure that the calendar / contacts app are not in MIUI battery optimization also. and give it the permission it needs to run. Restart should be ok le

x3nor_S

Reaction score
anybody face issue where fingerprint scanner didnt detect anything? need to press the wake lock button then can scan. weird

Aicirt

Reaction score
You need to go manage apps - permissions and ensure that the calendar / contacts app are not in MIUI battery optimization also. and give it the permission it needs to run. Restart should be ok le

Thanks for the help, miui really every app also needs to give permission Sia 😂

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Just got my mi9t, still not used to miui. Phone feels heavy but (almost) borderless phone looks damn cool

Posted from PCWX using ONEPLUS 5T

lousydrinker

Master Member
Reaction score
Err... mi9t still got notification issue? I cannot tell if I got message on the top

Edit: NVM, resolved by enabling notification icons

Posted from PCWX using Mi 9T

Last edited:

Aicirt

Reaction score
I noticed that in China ROM. But things get better after flashing India rom

From what i understand so far, can help clarify abit ?

1) Flashing India Rom will result in no NFC Function as india version of k20 pro got no nfc.....and i assume no OTA

2) Flashing Custom EU rom will also result in no OTA

Right ?

And 1 more thing ah....this mi app store very irritating, Everytime wanna search for app to install mi appstore auto pop up instead of goggle play store store . Any chance to choose play store by default ?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.