High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mi 9T Pro making its way to Taiwan..

68246551_2308170129302077_6436535352399233024_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/XiaomiTaiwa...e=3&permPage=1

The retail ROM will be available.

rootz

Reaction score
With Mi 9T Pro, versus K20 pro, which is more suitable?
As in, any difference? Thanks.

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
With Mi 9T Pro, versus K20 pro, which is more suitable?
As in, any difference? Thanks.

most likely no difference, maybe just add a few lte bands (useful if u go europe) and global rom. generally global variant (9t pro) is more widely available but at the same time more expensive than china set (k20 pro). so if u want to buy local and have warranty, better wait for mi 9t pro to arrive in sg, but if u know how to taobao and want to save time and money k20 pro is a better choice. i have a feeling the summer honey colour will stay china exclusive however.

disastrous

Reaction score
Anyone knows if we can relock boot loader (mainly for banking apps) after we unlock it and flash it to a suitable rom? Saw on XDA some pple bricking their phones once they relock it.

tokenbest

Reaction score
Guys, I'm listening Bluetooth audio on K20 pro. Anyone knows how to stop the audio from going softer when notification comes in?

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if we can relock boot loader (mainly for banking apps) after we unlock it and flash it to a suitable rom? Saw on XDA some pple bricking their phones once they relock it.

no. if ur flashing custom roms forget about relocking bootloader. same if u bought china set and intend to flash global rom after unlocking. if u relock ur phone will brick for sure. i suggest just sticking to stock rom on locked bl and installing google play services manually (if on china set) or flashing magisk after installing ur preferred rom.

YongTauFooo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hmm.. By right normal mode is blueish white while reading mode is yellowish white.

Have you tried to configure display > contrast & colors setting?

Sent from Tokyo-3 (NERV) using GAGT
I think I know why... Since this is my first oled phone, I'm just not used to the warmer tones. Lcds tend to give less yellowish whites.

YongTauFooo

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to accidentally lock the bootloader? If so, how to prevent that from happening

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

fireantz

Reaction score
global edition mi9t here. Anyone encountered this using OCBC app?

The activation has failed as potential security risks where detected in your phone. Access to OCBC Mobile Banking app is now limited.

CaptainWu

Reaction score
Going to get mine one soon, will try this out. There is no option to ignore the warning?

global edition mi9t here. Anyone encountered this using OCBC app?

The activation has failed as potential security risks where detected in your phone. Access to OCBC Mobile Banking app is now limited.

fireantz

Reaction score
Going to get mine one soon, will try this out. There is no option to ignore the warning?

It occurs suddenly. I dunno it's the app issue or phone issue because some of my friend using other android model don't have this issue but when I check the review if OCBC app on play store it seems like I'm not alone.

sacredrays

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
xiaomi online store in lazada selling 9t 64gb at 379... worth getting?:s11::s11:

pretty unsure their 1 year local warranty actually referring to what. probably need to ask them.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.