Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

wualex_98

Reaction score
Anyone having same issue as me that HSBC apps can't run on Mi 9T due to rooted. Checked through web info look like similar issue everywhere but no solution. My phone is not rooted and running global ROM.

Pegasus

Reaction score
AFAIK, the Euro rom floating around is a modified rom from the official China rom.

Currently there are only 2 official roms - China and India.
India rom had NFC disabled.

If want proper NFC, probably have to wait for europe release of Mi9T pro (20/8?) then we will have the official Euro rom.

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score

jeffrey2005

Reaction score
From the vietnam youtube vid? Don't know whether is it he did a poor job of aligning the sp onto the phone. Can see gaps along the 4 corners and it feels like he aligned too much towards the top therefore there is a noticeable gap at the bottom. Nillkin not cheap so it would be bad if the measurements are off for such a costly and branded sp.

MasterCard will work on the Chinese ROM. VISA has got problem. It should be only a software problem.

mine China MIUI can use mastercard. visa cannot. but no need bother. coz I read some where saying Google pay soon no more support visa. can go Google for more info.

zenify.me

Reaction score
mine China MIUI can use mastercard. visa cannot. but no need bother. coz I read some where saying Google pay soon no more support visa. can go Google for more info.

https://www.androidpolice.com/2019/...a-checkout-ahead-of-planned-shutdown-in-2020/

Back in 2017, when Google Pay was still called Android Pay, it integrated with PayPal competitor Visa Checkout. This allowed you to use data from Google's payment service anywhere Visa Checkout was supported. Last week, Visa announced that it's shutting down the service in 2020 and Google is removing support for it.

Visa aims to replace Checkout with an upcoming solution based on EMV SRC. It's supposed to be more robust and secure, but the shutdown can also be read as a capitulation to the all-encompassing PayPal. Mastercard offers a similar service called MasterPass, but although Google announced integration with the service back in 2016, the collaboration never came to fruition.

Of course, Visa credit and debit cards are still supported by Google Pay and aren't going anywhere. You simply won't be able to connect Google Pay and Checkout anymore, although you'd expect whatever the replacement is to be looked at again by Google if it manages to gain sufficient traction.

:s11:

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why you bought K20 based model where there local set Mi 9T which around 425 (RedWhite).

Sent from Huawei P30 PRO using GAGT
Export set for Mi9t 6/128 was previously going for 34x on shopee during their ND flash sales. There's no point getting the k20 non-pro since the specs are exactly the same

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.