Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
flashed with the mi 9t pro rom on my 8gb/256g

did the error of clicking the clean and lock button... lucky my unlock tool can recover and unblock my bootloader again
Lucky this model no arb

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

TechNuB

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm I did encounter this issue when I got mine k20pro.. Can recieved call then suddenly when ppl call all divert to voice mail. I got no block list set also.. If have also scam numbers... I forgot how I solve it.. If I not wrong is at Google account service there... All those important Google services.. All set to auto start and no battery saver.. Then problem solve..

hey Mr Nakedtoes, Thx for your help so far...
Your solution didnt work for me tho..
but after toggling with it for a long time i found that its a dual 4g problem..
For Mi 9 users with dual Sim card, the dual 4G must be turn off.
Worked for me hope this helps any 1 with similar problem

razorlala

Banned
Reaction score
Because ppl dont want to wait 2-4 weeks to unlock bootloader and then wait for global rom to finally be available.
Bacause ppl dont want to ownself flash global rom.

these 2 points alone is more than enough. idk unless u got alot of free time, most ppl do their phone settings/app installation once and dont want to do it again.

who so free 2weeks ltr back up all their **** again, spend hours of their time flashing new rom then do all the settings again

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey Mr Nakedtoes, Thx for your help so far...
Your solution didnt work for me tho..
but after toggling with it for a long time i found that its a dual 4g problem..
For Mi 9 users with dual Sim card, the dual 4G must be turn off.
Worked for me hope this helps any 1 with similar problem

Bro u try this. solution... i actually reply the solution in this thread.. LOL actually can enable dual 4G.. see mine screen shot below it should show HD for both network..
O22950P.jpg

Oh i managed to solve mine issue.. i think is because under both sim the VOLTE option is grey out.. so when call come in it change to 3g network which it cause problem and divert to voicemail.... i managed to enabled VOLTE for m1 and also TPG... using this code..:D

*#*#86583#*#*

Last edited:

YongTauFooo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone using the latest xiaomi eu beta rom? It's super good. Finally, all my notifications are working as they should and appearing on my Always-On-Display. Bloat is mostly gone except for some system apps (that are useful anyway). And it even has an app drawer.

bebopbob

Reaction score
Anyone using the latest xiaomi eu beta rom? It's super good. Finally, all my notifications are working as they should and appearing on my Always-On-Display. Bloat is mostly gone except for some system apps (that are useful anyway). And it even has an app drawer.
Did you need to unlock the bootloader to flash ?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you need to unlock the bootloader to flash ?

Sent from Xiaomi REDMI K20 PRO using GAGT
Of course you need to unlock it if flashing, global, eu or any non miui rom if you're using k20 series

bg1177

Reaction score
Noob question..
How to enable volte, I'm singtel..

Many thanks..

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

blackbankai

Reaction score

What version is that specifically?

Sausage

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
did anyone manage to unlock the bootloader with the mi unlock tool?

If I boot into normal phone mode, I can detect the phone via adb. But if I boot into fastbook, adb detects nothing connected.

When I use mi unlock, it also says the phone is not connected, even though there is the pc sound of a usb cable being plugged in.

So if it cannot detect the phone, I cannot unlock the bootloader.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can use bank apps and Google pay?
The actual Mi9t global rom should solve those issues. Problem is there's still 1-2 banking apps which require locked bootloader to function

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
did anyone manage to unlock the bootloader with the mi unlock tool?

If I boot into normal phone mode, I can detect the phone via adb. But if I boot into fastbook, adb detects nothing connected.

When I use mi unlock, it also says the phone is not connected, even though there is the pc sound of a usb cable being plugged in.

So if it cannot detect the phone, I cannot unlock the bootloader.

Try using another USB port or changing the cable, and make sure mi drivers are installed

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.