Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
DQS9YKW.jpg

Have la have to look under mi phones and not Redmi

my bad , just checked , official one dont even have mi 9t for sale ,odd , link is from https://www.mi.com/sg/storelocator/

Reaction score
how to disable digital wellbeing that comes with the august security update? after I toggle the slider off it keeps enabling back.

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought my mi 9T from Lazada's Xiaomi Online store (this listing). Before purchase, seller mention that it is local warranty and mention again after I told them I had some problem with my phone. Visited the service center in Funan today and was confirm that it is export set with no warranty. Online IMEI check reveal address as "**". I am in the process of escalating this with Lazada, please do not buy from this shop.

The staff at the service center told me that if address is Singapore, then it will have local warranty. He also mentioned that they have feedback to Lazada before to remove this shop as they are not authorized dealer. He took photo of my chat with the seller about local warranty perhaps to feedback to Xiaomi.

Actually there are a few things that gave it away. Firstly it said ships from overseas (export model) and then scrolling down no questions asked by anyone, then compare with this listing

https://www.lazada.sg/products/xiao...?spm=a2o42.seller.list.37.778b7f6941NTx1&mp=1

Standard shipping, a lot of questions and answered by the store about local warranty and EIN sticker. I don't work for any shop, just a customer like you.

Last edited:

dcmbdcmb

Reaction score
Does anybody knows how to create contact directly into SIM card?

if you are using Mi 9T Pro then you can't. Not sure why but Xiaomi did not include their stock Dialer, Contacts (and messaging and email apps as well) in Mi 9T Pro.

So you will only have google stock apps which does not support creating contact directly into SIM.

there are a lot of users complaining about this globally. Can only hope they include them back when they release the MIUI 11.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you are using Mi 9T Pro then you can't. Not sure why but Xiaomi did not include their stock Dialer, Contacts (and messaging and email apps as well) in Mi 9T Pro.

So you will only have google stock apps which does not support creating contact directly into SIM.

there are a lot of users complaining about this globally. Can only hope they include them back when they release the MIUI 11.
If you flash the Mi9t pro global rom to the k20pro it will be changed to Google stock sms/dialer also correct?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you flash the Mi9t pro global rom to the k20pro it will be changed to Google stock sms/dialer also correct?

I see.. Recently tested out the xiaomi 27w charger from taobao. Damn fast it charged from 20% to full in around 1h10mins.

viv4080

Reaction score

Yes. Change to Google stock SMS & dialer.

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheapest 6+128 K20 Pro? $479 not including coupon discount yet.
kNfsxnfl.png

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Cheapest 6+128 K20 Pro? $479 not including coupon discount yet.
kNfsxnfl.png

Sent from LG G7 ThinQ using GAGT
Might as well aim for the highest tier model right? 12/512 sounds very tempting

Q10spy

Reaction score
I see.. Recently tested out the xiaomi 27w charger from taobao. Damn fast it charged from 20% to full in around 1h10mins.

Lol, the 18w takes 1hr 20min. You got excited for a 10min difference.

ichinisan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how much is the Mi9T/9T Pro in Xiaomi stores for both 6/128gb versions?

NightRaven49

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol, the 18w takes 1hr 20min. You got excited for a 10min difference.

the point of getting fast charger is for quick top up through the day, not for charging to full. most quick charge solutions start decreasing wattage around 60-70% to protect the battery, so it is most effective below those percentages.

rootz

Reaction score
Anyone kana whatsapp keep stopping error?

Have it on my k20 pro.

Cleared cache, cleared data, uninstalled, reinstalled.

Still same problem...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.