Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JD shipping quite fast
EAM4GVJ.jpg
Direct ship to Singapore?

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Check for IMDA/EIN sticker. Another method is to check the shipping address.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

If shipping address is sinkapore but no EIN sticker will come with local Xiaomi warranty?

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
If shipping address is sinkapore but no EIN sticker will come with local Xiaomi warranty?

More importantly is that the shipping address has to be Singapore. It can be the case whereby you misplaced the box, so you think they will not honor the warranty? Of course not. So whether have EIN sticker or not is not that important, more importantly is the shipping address has to be Singapore. EIN sticker is just a way to guarantee that the shipping address is Singapore...

pustefix

Reaction score
BTW, I don't think there is EIN sticker for 9T, only introduced in 9T pro. When I was at the service center, the staff show me the delivery address is NOT Singapore and hence no warranty, so just need to ensure that address is Singapore.

Just Me

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To the veteran mi9t/k20 pro users, how's the battery life? So far I only managed to squeeze around 8 hours+ to 9 hours. Is it normal?

Sent from Xiaomi MI 9T PRO using GAGT

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think not worth it to get the premium edition k20 pro, because after all next year, the SN865 chip will be out which will of course be faster, more power efficient and then Xiaomi maybe intro k30 series, I think the upgrade cycle is too short till the next gen to get this phone.

Last edited:

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think not worth it to get the premium edition k20 pro, because after all next year, the SN865 chip will be out which will of course be faster, more power efficient and then Xiaomi maybe intro k30 series, I think the upgrade cycle is too short till the next gen to get this phone.

With this mindset, it's a never ending game cause you keep waiting for the latest and greatest.

Just buy whatever suit your needs.

Sent from Google Pixel 3 XL ~Clearly White~ using GAGT

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
I agree just by what you need plus enough power to last 3 years

And 855 is good enough for this , 855+ is useless without the increase in screen refresh rate.

With this mindset, it's a never ending game cause you keep waiting for the latest and greatest.

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah lor.. Even sd845 is still very powerful so there is no ending.. If the price of K20pro preniun is only abit higher then normal version why not.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah lor.. Even sd845 is still very powerful so there is no ending.. If the price of K20pro preniun is only abit higher then normal version why not.
Even SD835 still feels speedy.
Year to year can really feels the difference that much.

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I am talking about the end of the product cycle for the k20 series, which makes it not worth to get the premium edition for a ending series for 2019. you talking about waiting for latest and greatest.

Its completely different to what I am talking about. :s8:

Last edited:

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I agree just by what you need plus enough power to last 3 years

And 855 is good enough for this , 855+ is useless without the increase in screen refresh rate.

It won't last 3 years without a 5G modem.

confused

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I guess a difference of about 300SGD between the entry level k20p and premium is very little to you,

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.