Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

zenify.me

Reaction score
currently got what lobang for mi 9t ah?
seems that paramount mobile on lazada has the best price now

gws898

Reaction score
You guys use which apk to download and install Google Mobile Services?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
You guys use which apk to download and install Google Mobile Services?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Dl the latest Google play store apk then go to settings - system app settings - Google services - on

Then can liao

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Hi I am on CN rom with K20. Was told one of the benefits of CN rom is the more frequent updates. I have the phone for more a month and still no updates of any kind. Is that normal? Or do I have to set the country to CN to get updates on CN Rom?

Anyone with any suggestions or experience?

kkfa2018

Reaction score
Hmmm you are more concern with the freq of update rather than the version very strange?

Sorry but updates will update version too no? So just asking a simple question. I do not think it strange.
Just that I read CN rom will get updates more frequently and faster...updates in versions, firmware, patches whatever. Hence my question. Thanks for taking time to reply anyway.

j.o.i.d

Reaction score
I see. My 9t is from Indonesia w global rom, not k20, I bought 2nd hand. Hopefully its legit rom n no issue using it

Check for IMDA/EIN sticker. Another method is to check the shipping address.

Sent from Samsung SM-N970F using GAGT

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes if you talk purely on the freq of update yes cn has more updates but that also becos :

1) more bloatwares to optimise
2) own country hence easy to test OTA after beta
3) different features set and different regulation vs global countries and respective countries laws
4) localisation for other countries takes time

Sorry but updates will update version too no? So just asking a simple question. I do not think it strange.
Just that I read CN rom will get updates more frequently and faster...updates in versions, firmware, patches whatever. Hence my question. Thanks for taking time to reply anyway.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Mi9T can be from anyway dude, if you scare not legit just bring your phone to xiaomi Sg and check la or if the receipt You bought from Xiaomi Sg store in Sg then will be local Xiaomi Sg warranty lo.

If you want to buy cheaper and yet scare no warranty and yet don’t want to go and confirm no one can help you here la

I see. My 9t is from Indonesia w global rom, not k20, I bought 2nd hand. Hopefully its legit rom n no issue using it

j.o.i.d

Reaction score
Understand. Im not worry abt warranty. Im more worry abt phone brick or other issue that could cause the phone not usable. This 2nd hand 9T cost 300, so im not expecting warranty

Mi9T can be from anyway dude, if you scare not legit just bring your phone to xiaomi Sg and check la or if the receipt You bought from Xiaomi Sg store in Sg then will be local Xiaomi Sg warranty lo.

If you want to buy cheaper and yet scare no warranty and yet don’t want to go and confirm no one can help you here la

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro you bought it from me then, haha then it’s a legit Mi9T la which I bought from Funan Xiaomi store la. I tot I already included the xiaomi receipt inside the casing box?

Good deal right 300 and still got 10 months warranty as I only used the phone for 2 months only .

Understand. Im not worry abt warranty. Im more worry abt phone brick or other issue that could cause the phone not usable. This 2nd hand 9T cost 300, so im not expecting warranty

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.