Refurbished / retrofitted Laptops

dappermen

Banned
Reaction score
are they legit

the price is so amazzzzing! & her video are on point as alwys ! anyone gotten from her , can trust?

Alwys see her :

Last edited:

Langrisser999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I regretted, bought a refurbushed Asus X455L notebook which come with 1 month warranty for daily use. After using it for almost 3 months, it just stop working 2 days ago. Guess better to get a new one :cry:

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol I regretted, bought a refurbushed Asus X455L notebook which come with 1 month warranty for daily use. After using it for almost 3 months, it just stop working 2 days ago. Guess better to get a new one :cry:
Chiu bought from this seller?

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No, not from this seller. What I mean is I regretted to get a refurbushed Laptop for using. Should better get a new one.
Is it most local refurbed sets come with only 1 mth guarantee? That's very short compared with let's say Amazon Renewed sets - 90-days...

Langrisser999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it most local refurbed sets come with only 1 mth guarantee? That's very short compared with let's say Amazon Renewed sets - 90-days...
Yes most only come with 1 month warranty only. Thats why regretted.

Langrisser999

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ic...for Amazon renewed sets... although the guarantee is for quite long but still... they're from US and not local sets...
if got problem very hard to get it fix lor. I still think better to get a new one, just go for the cheapest model.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.