Release dates for AIB RX5700 gfx cards (non reference)

ah_khoo

Reaction score
from d look of it, pulse is slightly beefier than red dragon. plus pulse comes with a slight bling (ala RX480/580 kinda RGB lighting @ Sapphire wording) vs no bling at all @ red dragon if i'm not mistaken.:D

FD Trinitron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from d look of it, pulse is slightly beefier than red dragon. plus pulse comes with a slight bling (ala RX480/580 kinda RGB lighting @ Sapphire wording) vs no bling at all @ red dragon if i'm not mistaken.:D

I chose red dragon over pulse for the extra 1yr warranty and I added my old blink-blink on the red dragon :D
I've yet to add the blink-blink onto the red dragon, I just received the blink-blink just now.

shawntyq

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I chose red dragon over pulse for the extra 1yr warranty and I added my old blink-blink on the red dragon :D
I've yet to add the blink-blink onto the red dragon, I just received the blink-blink just now.

add liao remb take pic :o

FD Trinitron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
add liao remb take pic :o

I wanted too but.....
delivered this:
O1CN01NH4QYS2D2rhnzGTNs_!!2653378552.jpg_400x400.jpg

:mad::mad::mad:

FD Trinitron

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now that I have to reorder RGB plate for Red Dragon 5700XT, I'm considering one of the below customized branding:

radeon-logo.jpg

radeon-logo1.jpg

Which one would you prefer?
Initially thought of adding the text "5700XT" but maybe next time upgrade to another Red Dragon can re-use the same RGB plate?

Solojaywalker

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mystyque

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now that I have to reorder RGB plate for Red Dragon 5700XT, I'm considering one of the below customized branding:

radeon-logo.jpg

radeon-logo1.jpg

Which one would you prefer?
Initially thought of adding the text "5700XT" but maybe next time upgrade to another Red Dragon can re-use the same RGB plate?

#1 feels more balanced and properly aligned

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro for the opinion, #2 is the initial design I asked to fabricate but due to delivered wrongly, I can now change to design #1 for the reorder. :)

But u r going back to same supplier? Not scared they chu same patttern as ur 1st purchase?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.