Research on How Much Pet Owners Would Spend to Save Their Pet & Pet Insurance Awareness

mdrifqie

Reaction score
Hi there, If you are a pet owner do help out❤️

On top of emotional & mental responsibilities, Pet Ownership also means financial commitments.

We are two Visual Communications & Media Design students from Singapore Polytechnic working on a project targeting canine & feline owners. We would be very grateful if you could take 5 minutes of your time to help us with this research.

https://forms.gle/hMzYaf8vzP5cWukX7

tractor13

Reaction score

thesmokedsalmon

Reaction score
Super interesting thread. I would totally pay $10 a month to insure my dogs against future diseases.

I had a dog who had spinal degenerative disease and it was expensive to treat him. It is common in Europe to have pet insurance. Not sure whether it is the same here.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.