Reservist after 15 years

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Eh TS got do ippt yearly boh

If not... I don't see a point....If u can't find a topic to talk... Go reservist wouldn't help lo

And I assume age 35 ... Is no fun age to be in camp Liao.... U got to meet new friends inside camp... Waste time siah

Go install tinder swipe better

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
Let's put it this way, there are good and bad for going reservist.

Actually for me if my reservist is not siong and can stay out/ nights off occasionally I am happy going for reservist to take a break from work as I get along well with many of my platoon mates despite age gap (I was in holding list for nearly 9 years before 1st call up).

matey1982

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Actually for me if my reservist is not siong and can stay out/ nights off occasionally I am happy going for reservist to take a break from work as I get along well with many of my platoon mates despite age gap (I was in holding list for nearly 9 years before 1st call up).

that is like damn long wey

desmond_yee1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

you MR already?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.