Reservist after 15 years

twinbaby

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I haven't do a reservist for 10 years because I am not required to.
Recently I volunteered for reservist by contacting ns.sg. This is because I don't want to be discriminated at the workplace. Like people as you what is your last reservist I got no stories to tell.
They say will put me for an interview next month.
Last time my vacation is not the same as this time.

1) I have developed new medical conditions. Do I need to declare? Will the people be more lenient to me when I do reservist?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Recently I volunteered for reservist by contacting ns.sg. This is because I don't want to be discriminated at the workplace. Like people as you what is your last reservist I got no stories to tell.

1) I have developed new medical conditions. Do I need to declare? Will the people be more lenient to me when I do reservist?
Huh? You means u were discriminated cause you got no story to tell? Isn’t that a story in itself?

declare all mediation conditions.

not like you are invincible when u are on reservist

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya I recalled Aloysius pass away unfortunately. I believe they got some protocol in place to screen your health before you do your first reservist. no doubt about it.
so who discriminate against you?

papercar

Reaction score
Hi there,

What do you mean you are not required to do reservist?
Got such thing meh?

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
Either TS kenna PES F after NS or he was posted to holding list after ORD and have forgotten by SAF.

If it is the latter then I shall suggest TS to let nature take on its course. If never called up at all, consider yourself lucky, if kenna called up after many years, then LLST lor. Just do nothing and keep quiet.

I don't feel any discrimination when I was in holding list last time and was not required to do reservist then.

Yod4

Master Member
Reaction score
Wah piang eh. People usually hear of others who were discriminated because they still have reservist to fulfil....

...this is the first time I hear of someone who fears getting discriminated cuz he doesnt have reservist. :ROFLMAO:

Btw unless you were an officer, it is unlikely that you will be able to complete all your ORNS requirements before you turn 40. So why bother? (...and most important, why would you sabo yourself?)

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Either TS kenna PES F after NS or he was posted to holding list after ORD and have forgotten by SAF.

If it is the latter then I shall suggest TS to let nature take on its course. If never called up at all, consider yourself lucky, if kenna called up after many years, then LLST lor. Just do nothing and keep quiet.

I don't feel any discrimination when I was in holding list last time and was not required to do reservist then.
Think too late Liao. Already out himself

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah piang eh. People usually hear of others who were discriminated because they still have reservist to fulfil....

...this is the first time I hear of someone who fears getting discriminated cuz he doesnt have reservist. :ROFLMAO:

Btw unless you were an officer, it is unlikely that you will be able to complete all your ORNS requirements before you turn 40. So why bother? (...and most important, why would you sabo yourself?)
Discriminated for not being able to tell any stores on reservist. TS probably need story telling training on how to tell stories about be so lucky and don’t get a call up

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
Think too late Liao. Already out himself

TS might think that going reservist is 'fun'. It might be true for some of them but wait you kenna those type of ICTs that Sunday book in fully stay in with not even a single nights out until Friday evening type......

Yod4

Master Member
Reaction score
Discriminated for not being able to tell any stores on reservist. TS probably need story telling training on how to tell stories about be so lucky and don’t get a call up

Working at MNC and nobody in my local office even cares about hearing these stories lol. Not many local males here - most are females / ang moh males. TS might be setting himself up for disappointment thinking people are remotely interested in hearing them.

localITguy

Suspended
Reaction score
Working at MNC and nobody in my local office even cares about hearing these stories lol. Not many local males here - most are females / ang moh males. TS might be setting himself up for disappointment thinking people are remotely interested in hearing them.
AMDK ask TS: How can my son skip NS? i applying to become singapore citizen :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ckcw23

Reaction score
Huh? You means u were discriminated cause you got no story to tell? Isn’t that a story in itself?

declare all mediation conditions.

not like you are invincible when u are on reservist
Precisely, that guy is not some Joseph schooling at his prime.

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there,

wow u so siao on ah?

likely u kena put on holding list by your S1 branch is it?
how come u so many year can lay low?
no good meh?

wan volunteer chiong sua for what?
once reach 40, guai guai jiak bee hoon and become ex NS lah

@twinbaby

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
My workplace got a lot of Malaysian and they don't get a f*ck on what I am doing in ICT as I can senses it on the questions thay asked me about my ICT.

Evil_Boss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

ts I want to smack u, eat full nothing to do sibo

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.