RHB High Yields Savings account

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got it...thanks..

but total is less than 1.3%,,I got 1.063% only (including the one credited on 31st July)

Mickey01

Reaction score
got it...thanks..

but total is less than 1.3%,,I got 1.063% only (including the one credited on 31st July)
mine is correct. The bonus credit today is 1% (as per my estimate .... RHB credit 1 cent less than my estimate).

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone still haven't receive? zzz... wonder if it's just because they're using a manual system done in batches or...

yiron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received my bonus interest for Jul 2021. Was accurate to the cent.

silverbomb

Master Member
Reaction score
at least we know now that they does so in batches. still some manual works there involved but better than when HSBC delays in the past.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
funny no matter how I calculate, the bonus coming in is not even close to 1%
it's only 0.823%, maybe becos I did progressive deposit from 1July to 8July...

hope to see more interest for month of Sep since I managed to deposit within 2nd of Sep, and will only withdrawn from 1 Oct...

maumu

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
at least we know now that they does so in batches. still some manual works there involved but better than when HSBC delays in the past.
still haven't receive anything yet.

strange that they can't do it within a day.. means they are either very short staff, or they have a huge clientele.

don't like it that interest is not given out to clients all on the same day... not very professional.

Mickey01

Reaction score
funny no matter how I calculate, the bonus coming in is not even close to 1%
it's only 0.823%, maybe becos I did progressive deposit from 1July to 8July...

hope to see more interest for month of Sep since I managed to deposit within 2nd of Sep, and will only withdrawn from 1 Oct...
I also have a few deposits and withdrawals in July 2021. Did you use July incremental ADB to calculate? multiply by 1% multiply by 31 days divide by 365 days.

Mickey01

Reaction score
still haven't receive anything yet.

strange that they can't do it within a day.. means they are either very short staff, or they have a huge clientele.

don't like it that interest is not given out to clients all on the same day... not very professional.
did u hv $0 account balance before the promo? Not sure if this is one of the reasons.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.