Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal/Deathcore/WHATEVER HARDCORE

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got my hands on the new carcass. While imo not up to the standard of every previous albums, it's still a good album. Got the jap press, and the 2 bonus tracks are good too. This is the standout track for me.

deathan9el

Mentor
Reaction score
Fat Axl Rose . :spin:

p18i272krcol6srj1foj4m41bcb6.png

arcturuz

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
decided to listen to one of my fav childhood albums which i haven't heard in years

really underrated stuff

deathan9el

Mentor
Reaction score
The Lords of Summer

what u guys think of 'tallica's new track ? :flash:
note: audio/vid quality not really that fantastic .

deathan9el

Mentor
Reaction score
Arch Enemy's Angela Gossow have stepped down from e band & will now be their mgr instead .

void now filled by Alissa White-Gluz of The Agonist .

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They coined the term death metal
Chuck Schuldiner credited them for his Death sound.
Guitarist Larry Lalonde currently in Primus never acknowledged his time in Possessed
Singer Jeff Becerra, crippled from an accident, reformed the band some years ago with new line up and fronted the band on a wheelchair til today.

blurwulf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They coined the term death metal
Chuck Schuldiner credited them for his Death sound.
Guitarist Larry Lalonde currently in Primus never acknowledged his time in Possessed
Singer Jeff Becerra, crippled from an accident, reformed the band some years ago with new line up and fronted the band on a wheelchair til today.

But the music kinda suck leh...:D

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Suck?!!?!? Thats insulting to the pioneers of death metal!!! I do agree they are not outstanding musically but then not boring either. But back then what they played was "revolutionary". Every upcoming death band looked up to them and tried to emulate.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.