Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal/Deathcore/WHATEVER HARDCORE

stan216

Reaction score
Aldious - Show Down

I think I may have posted this in the week before the data migration. A pity that 1 week's worth of data was lost...

stan216

Reaction score
Same Church 😬

Galneryus - Angel of Salvation

Lovebites - Glory To The World

Jupiter - Last Moment

stan216

Reaction score
Walk In Darkness - Bent by Storms and Dreams

See chio bu in thumbnail, click, and listen 😬

ManOfTheHour

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
am quite 'new' w/ Gojira stuffs acty but so far me kinda like what me have heard from them :o
& another new found love for me is Orbit Culture :love:
a lot of my friends keep recommending them to me for years. I finally decided to listen seriously and bought Fortitude.
Overall good, but I still prefer Mastodon in terms of similar music

stan216

Reaction score
a lot of my friends keep recommending them to me for years. I finally decided to listen seriously and bought Fortitude.
Overall good, but I still prefer Mastodon in terms of similar music
I've only listened to Mastodon's first album, Remission. Super abstract stuff. I think they've changed quite a bit after the first album?

Mastodon - Steambreather​

The MV is really... wtf ??? :s22: I don't nose what is happening in the video :s13:

ManOfTheHour

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've only listened to Mastodon's first album, Remission. Super abstract stuff. I think they've changed quite a bit after the first album?

Mastodon - Steambreather​

The MV is really... wtf ??? :s22: I don't nose what is happening in the video :s13:

Mastodon makes videos only stoners can understand lol.
they are a band with no bad albums. Leviathan, Blood Mountain, The Hunter & Emperor of Sand are my personal fave albums.
can’t go wrong with Crack the Skye if you like prog metal

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.