Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal/Deathcore/WHATEVER HARDCORE

stan216

Reaction score

Iron Maiden - Hell on Earth

My current favourite track in Senjutsu. There's something unexplainable that make it so appealing...

stan216

Reaction score

EXODUS - The Years of Death and Dying (OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO)​

You may have had a brush with me
escaped and saved yourself
Most likely I was occupied
with killing someone else
Badass Lyrics! 🤘🏻🤘🏻

Last edited:

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Black metal musician Andrea Meyer among five killed in Norway attack.

Cradle Of Filth guest musician and Pagan folk artist Andrea Meyer was one of the five people reportedly killed in a bow and arrow attack in Norway last week.

Meyer, who died at the age of 52, was known for her ambient pagan music released under the names Nebelhexë, Hagalaz’ Runedance and Andrea Nebel, as well as for her guest appearances on Cradle Of Filth's 1994 album The Principle Of Evil Made Flesh and Satyricon’s Nemesis Divina, released in 1996.

She was also an actress, writer, model and mother to daughter Alva, who she shared with her former husband and Emperor guitarist Tomas 'Samoth' Haugen.

- loudersound dot com

-----

😐

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.