Power
Doom
Speed
Thrash
Death
Black
Grind
Crossover

Have collected / sold thousands of rarities, almost all are first domestic or Japanese pressings CDs.

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
Didn't know they became so different now. Their most acclaimed album is The Force but I like In Search Of Sanity just as much.
different in what way?

actually me got this Onslaught track thru' my Spotify recommendation, before that, only heard of the band but not their music thorough :o

hmmm .. imo they have that wee bit vibes of Slayer but then again, 80s trash are almost alike w/ each other ..
sort of :s22:

necronomicon

Reaction score
different in what way?

actually me got this Onslaught track thru' my Spotify recommendation, before that, only heard of the band but not their music thorough :o

hmmm .. imo they have that wee bit vibes of Slayer but then again, 80s trash are almost alike w/ each other ..
sort of :s22:

The one you shared has the modern sound.

Power of Hell is super raw and punkish.
The Force is Slayer-worship.
In Search Of Sanity clean-sounding like vintage Metallica.

Check their first 3 albums out. I believe you'll like them if you like the Old School sound.

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
@necronomicon

just realized u just joined in tdy :s22:
didn't see it earlier 'cos me posted the above reply on mobile

anw that aside, just to tell u that this thread is as gd as dead
only a handful comes in to shared/contribute rock/metal music videos/news etc

alternatively u may wanna post at edmw section
there's a similar thread on the said subject but somewhat 'stained' by others w/ non-related music videos

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...rom-any-decade-language-or-sub-genre.6644564/

that's all :flash:

necronomicon

Reaction score
@necronomicon

just realized u just joined in tdy :s22:
didn't see it earlier 'cos me posted the above reply on mobile

anw that aside, just to tell u that this thread is as gd as dead
only a handful comes in to shared/contribute rock/metal music videos/news etc

alternatively u may wanna post at edmw section
there's a similar thread on the said subject but somewhat 'stained' by others w/ non-related music videos

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...rom-any-decade-language-or-sub-genre.6644564/

that's all :flash:

That's ok. We can make it alive haha. Have tons to share actually, just don't have that much time.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.