Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal/Deathcore/WHATEVER HARDCORE

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
very deep meaning this
me no elite no under stand :/
Metal music is usually dominated by guitar riff with very heavier distortion. Good example is Metallica's And justice for all, bass is drowned out until Jason buay song. Rock riff is less dominating allowing more bass lines to come in as well. There is some fan made remastering , aptly named And justice for Newsted, that did a good job of resurrecting his bass. Youtube should have.

Last edited:

stan216

Reaction score
Metal music is usually dominated by guitar riff with very heavier distortion. Good example is Metallica's And justice for all, bass is drowned out until Jason buay song. Rock riff is less dominating allowing more bass lines to come in as well. There is some fan made remastering , aptly named And justice for Newsted, that did a good job of resurrecting his bass. Youtube should have.
eh why cite AJFA lol? That album's lack of bass is notorious lol not even a good example

azz909

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol. I think its a good example of metal album that is really lacking bass. In fact metallica Cliff era the bass already quite lacking you have to really try to listen carefully for the bass lines.

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score

now where have me heard this intro before ...
Iron Maiden? 🤔

Kraven the Hunter ~ Power Paladin

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score

that expression on Ozzy's face at 0:42 mark :s13:

Crazy Train ~ Slash feat. Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.