ROG B560-i Gaming Wifi MB (LAN network card not detected by Windows)

dorabee

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have this ROG B560-i Gaming Wifi motherboard. Recently, there was an issue as in the network card is not detected by Windows. Only the wifi card is detected. I checked the BIOS and the onboard lan controller is enabled. I flashed the bios to the latest version and it worked for a few days.

Now, it does not work again anymore. Windows 10 only detect the wireless card but not the network card.

Any ideas to fix this issue?

ASUS@SG

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I have this ROG B560-i Gaming Wifi motherboard. Recently, there was an issue as in the network card is not detected by Windows. Only the wifi card is detected. I checked the BIOS and the onboard lan controller is enabled. I flashed the bios to the latest version and it worked for a few days.

Now, it does not work again anymore. Windows 10 only detect the wireless card but not the network card.

Any ideas to fix this issue?
Hi dorabee,

have you updated the LAN driver? You can find the latest driver on our official site - https://rog.asus.com/sg/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b560-i-gaming-wifi-model/helpdesk_download

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.