Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

sgrhee

Reaction score
The drinks for Chops, Izumi and Wonderland are usually made in Schooner Bar so you can get the drinks from there if you are interested in the drinks unique to those restaurants.
Thank you! This is exactly what I wanted to know :)

savetotravel

Reaction score
Hi I would like to know if vroom is sufficient for social media and WhatsApp? Or I have to purchase vroom+stream? Want to surf ig+fb and upload pic &video too

LunarBOI84

Reaction score
I'll be boarding next monday. For those who brought toddlers/kids along, how is the arcade and childcare area ?

saladrat

Reaction score
Anybody cancelled their cruise during covid period? What's the catch if any for their refund, any penalty ? Understand is only refund as credit..... Any issue with using the credit for example for future cruise with promo fare still can use the credit?

botakbotak

Reaction score
Hello all,

can I check with you all how much did you guys bid for upgrade to grand suite?

Cruiser90

Reaction score
Anybody cancelled their cruise during covid period? What's the catch if any for their refund, any penalty ? Understand is only refund as credit..... Any issue with using the credit for example for future cruise with promo fare still can use the credit?
Look at your terms and conditions.

viethai

Master Member
Reaction score
For bumper cars, even if you cannot book yr slots..just go up to the event area, a lot book but never turn up

WestGuy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For bumper cars, even if you cannot book yr slots..just go up to the event area, a lot book but never turn up
And I've seen many get rejected because of no reservations

viethai

Master Member
Reaction score
And I've seen many get rejected because of no reservations
Maybe i am lucky or depends on the one manning the station..cause i enter twice without reservation cause the guy manning the station claim a lot never turn up

SeafoodGuy

Reaction score
On QoS now, only one show per pax for the entire trip. They mentioned about our govt measures and they can only allow 100pax per show since 8th May. There’s no slots for a lot of shows when I tried to do a reservation on the first day 7pm.
tip: book your show ASAP once you board the ship.

viethai

Master Member
Reaction score
On QoS now, only one show per pax for the entire trip. They mentioned about our govt measures and they can only allow 100pax per show since 8th May. There’s no slots for a lot of shows when I tried to do a reservation on the first day 7pm.
tip: book your show ASAP once you board the ship.
ok.. thats the info we need. enjoy your cruise

gunman47

Reaction score
With further restrictions just announced with cap at 2 persons, no dining in and attractions capped at 25% from this Sunday 16 May onwards, do you think the Cruise to Nowhere will still be allowed to operate? Since these restrictions are almost close to circuit breaker level measures?

MoneyHoney

Master Member
Reaction score
With further restrictions just announced with cap at 2 persons, no dining in and attractions capped at 25% from this Sunday 16 May onwards, do you think the Cruise to Nowhere will still be allowed to operate? Since these restrictions are almost close to circuit breaker level measures?
hope anyone who has called the cruise operator can let us know?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.