Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

WestGuy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the pro here pls advise. How will we joke which night is gala night for 4 night cruise. What happen at gala, is gala free for all even those who didn’t purchase UDP or 3 night package?
There is no more gala night.
Every dinner ar Main Dining Room is the same now.

Just that for the last dinner, there will be an announcement to thank the waiters and applaud. No more singing and dancing.

viethai

Master Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much

An impressive feat onboard Royal Caribbean International #QuantumOfTheSeas

The GOLD ART DUO has been the headliner showtime on Quantum of the Seas since her resumption of service in Dec 2020. They have recently disembarked after #11MONTHS aboard!

According to Andrii, the Duo had:
⚓ 343 total days onboard Quantum
⚓ 0 days ashore due to local health protocols
⚓ 56 PCR test conducted
⚓ 300 approximate shows in total

The duo have recieved resounding compliments from its guests, and has been a very popular show amongst the young and old.

We thank the #GoldArtDuo for the superb performances, and their amazing tenacity for completing such a long a contract.

Thank you, Gold Art Duo! Have a well deserved vacation home!

📷: Singapore Cruise Society

teo1600

Reaction score
Anyone knows if the Chat feature in the royal Caribbean app works for quantum of seas ship? Also is it $1.99 per day?

igarashi

Reaction score
how do change timing. i miss the first time checkin now can only get the 3pm slot.
check the app daily??

I use both pc & app to check daily. Now i think is 45 Days before sail date can set the check in. I only manage to find 1230 slot 2 or 3 days later after 45 Days.

kenapa siol

Reaction score
Dont change so much. The more I change the more u lose.
Maybe change 1k usd to tide over 3 night. And not playing my fav table (three king). My luck in cruise and genting highland is really different when playing 3king. Probably find one hot slot machine and press my night away...hee hee

qhong61

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe change 1k usd to tide over 3 night. And not playing my fav table (three king). My luck in cruise and genting highland is really different when playing 3king. Probably find one hot slot machine and press my night away...hee hee
Prepare to lose 1k?

mabelbelbel88

Reaction score
Can I bring hair straightener? With travel adapter. I’m sailing on Oct 25, will the Gold Art Duo be back? Anyone knows?

WestGuy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can I bring hair straightener? With travel adapter. I’m sailing on Oct 25, will the Gold Art Duo be back? Anyone knows?
Their last show on Quantum was last week. They already went back to their home country for their well deserved shoreleave after spending almost a year on board.

New Royal Theatre show is Duo Du Soleil

Princess_sparkles

Reaction score
Can only answer your question 1 since i just came back as well.

The answer is yes, you can turn you mobile phone into a hotspot given that it supports WiFi Hotspot (Yes you receive and broadcast wifi signal at the same time) mode, the regular hotspot from 4G will not work. Most newer Android phones supports this, but i'm not sure about Iphones. Thereafter you can share with as many device as possible but just take note even the Surf & Stream speed is not fantastic, speedtest is giving about 4-5Mbps speed. I can only imagine the cheaper Surf Only package is even worse.
Is windjammer opened for dinner during your trip?

gravityz3r0

Reaction score
Is windjammer opened for dinner during your trip?
Yup, everything is opened. But windjammer opens for breakfast and lunch only, I think close around 3pm (except for embarkation day which open until evening time). For dinner u have to head over to MDR.

gravityz3r0

Reaction score
Thanks! Should be same as DC then where no issue to tether to Android phone but can’t do so to iPhone.
Iphone may notl not be able to create hotspot, but it still can join the hotspot created by other phones :)

hunny_bunny

Reaction score
Hi, can any fellow parents confirm the following... if my toddler is not toilet-trained and needs to wear a swim diaper, is she only allowed to be in the small baby pool which I heard is only ankle-deep, and not in any of the other pools? If so, are they strict with this? Seems awfully restrictive!

TIA :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.