Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

maisydaisy19

Reaction score
Ya. black friday/cyber monday deals now. I earlier booked The Key at $40+ per day/per pax, now only $27+ per day/per pax, luckily still can cancel and repurchase! Saved ~$40 per pax. Also hoot the refreshment package now at $23+ per day/per pax, originally was $40+ per day/per pax. :love:
Can advise how to cancel and repurchase? Call the customer service?

smurffyy

Reaction score
Yes $108 udp. But I buy for next yr trip, Spectrum cos I have gone quantum 2 mths ago.
But then ppl were telling me speciality restaurants are closed when the ship is docked. Sianz.. so I going 3 nights. Means how many meals I can eat at specialty restaurants? 1st day when dock at sg can go?
thats great! once you enter the ship immediately book everything should be fine, 1st day when dock SG they should be open- i had wonderland on the first night. not sure how it is when docked at other ports, but i think at least will be able to get 3-4 meals. during sep sailing i had 7 meals specialty on quantum- 2 chops, 2 izumi, 1 wonderland, 2 jamie's for 5D4N cruise, usually 1 lunch 1 dinner per restaurant, except wonderland which was just 1 dinner.

viethai

Master Member
Reaction score
Any one use the same mobile number to receive ART result for members in the same cabin without a mobile phone ? Any issue ?

harocarlos

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can advise how to cancel and repurchase? Call the customer service?
I just go to "Order History" at the top right corner in cruise planner when I login from the web browser. Can just click "Cancel" under each order that you've made.

Ashlynna

Reaction score
Its school holidays..expect crowd and queue. Share yr concerns here, we may have cheat sheets for u. If cruising at a 50% cap is unpleasant then cruising pre covid would be a battlefield
Thanks everyone for the sharing. While I understand that there will be crowd and queues, I would still hope to at least book for the shows, bumper car, flow rider etc. What would be the best way to secure the bookings? The moment onboard through app or at the customer service desk? Or we have to check the app on a daily basis? (that sounds kind of stressful). Will be great to get tips on that. Thanks!

SG Young Investment

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the sharing. While I understand that there will be crowd and queues, I would still hope to at least book for the shows, bumper car, flow rider etc. What would be the best way to secure the bookings? The moment onboard through app or at the customer service desk? Or we have to check the app on a daily basis? (that sounds kind of stressful). Will be great to get tips on that. Thanks!
You can book all the shows, restaurant, bumper cae etc through the app. Its really first come first serve and you can only book once you're on the ship so the strategy is to select the earliest boarding time to get on the ship the earliest and start booking. Those who board the ship later will risk not being able to book.

viethai

Master Member
Reaction score
Once u are onboard..goto royal apps and book.. 1 of the members onboard now mentioned can book 3 shows but bumper car can only book once, think subsequent booking need to goto guest service.

KEP66

Reaction score
Is this through android phone? I only paid for voom surf and stream for one device, hoping to tether my apple devices to the android one.
I do not think apple support wifi repeater function. Apple phone can tether your mobile data but not wifi signal. When you turn on hotspot on apple, you wifi will automatic disable.

From my understanding, wifi repeater function only work on certain android phone.

Joegic

Reaction score
Nope. I contacted them yesterday and they will sent to me. yet to receive and they not replying me now.
Yup, same. Am booked on 2 Dec but yet to receive details for the booking of the ART.

invigo79

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Once u are onboard..goto royal apps and book.. 1 of the members onboard now mentioned can book 3 shows but bumper car can only book once, think subsequent booking need to goto guest service.

I am pretty pissed off with the way they do things with the app. Some activities will suddenly appear but I cannot make any reservations. When I am able to then its already fully booked.

For example flowriders. They released the timing for tomorrow but I cannot book. When I can book, then its already sold out (fully booked).

Later going to ask guest service about this.

Sent from EDMWER app!

afsding

Reaction score
Yes $108 udp. But I buy for next yr trip, Spectrum cos I have gone quantum 2 mths ago.
But then ppl were telling me speciality restaurants are closed when the ship is docked. Sianz.. so I going 3 nights. Means how many meals I can eat at specialty restaurants? 1st day when dock at sg can go?
When is your Spectrum sail date? I tried to book WiFi and dining but nothing available yet.

Mr_Farmer

Reaction score
The tv in the room, is there a way to connect to my Android phone or tablet?

Asking because Netflix for the kids

Mocha_Latte77

Reaction score
anyone has experience if can still get parking space @MBCC if you arrive around 3:00 pm ?
I juz came back from last week’s cruise, initially wanna drive & park there but lucky never as when I arrived at MBCC at 1230pm the car park already full! So better take grab or public transport…

Mocha_Latte77

Reaction score
Here my experience on QOTS last week for activities/show onboard..

Flowrider - boarding day hav to queue to join, then at 8pm same day they will release the booking for next day morning & afternoon session… then subsequent days the booking opens at 9am for next day booking… must really fast hand fast leg, we didn’t manage to get the slot on day 2 altho I already standby when the booking opens on 1st night :( .. lucky managed to book on day 3… btw I think no limit one hor, overheard ppl booked twice a day lor…

bumper car - can only book once, but u can try at guest desk & see if they hav avail slot, who knows 😉

rock climbing - FCFS… morning & night session 3hrs each
shows - can only book 3, one at two70 & two at royal theatre

viethai

Master Member
Reaction score
Here my experience on QOTS last week for activities/show onboard..

Flowrider - boarding day hav to queue to join, then at 8pm same day they will release the booking for next day morning & afternoon session… then subsequent days the booking opens at 9am for next day booking… must really fast hand fast leg, we didn’t manage to get the slot on day 2 altho I already standby when the booking opens on 1st night :( .. lucky managed to book on day 3… btw I think no limit one hor, overheard ppl booked twice a day lor…

bumper car - can only book once, but u can try at guest desk & see if they hav avail slot, who knows 😉

rock climbing - FCFS… morning & night session 3hrs each
shows - can only book 3, one at two70 & two at royal theatre
So now only left with 3 shows ? U manage to book all on day 1 ?

Mocha_Latte77

Reaction score
So now only left with 3 shows ? U manage to book all on day 1 ?

There are 4 shows in total, two at each location, but was told two70 only can choose one to book… and I stayed at suite so I got concierge to book for me before cruise…

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.