Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

XGZ1503

Reaction score
I just received black friday marketing email from RC... Book for Nov 2019 - Feb 2020 from $588 per pax, balcony rm.

Worth it?

gibchua

Reaction score
Definitely worth it. Quantum's a much newer and larger ship. Not to mention that various activities on-board that's not available on Mariner/Voyager.

XGZ1503

Reaction score
Yah got north star, ifly (although 1min nia), seaplex...

Unobstructed balcony view is almost 1k more than obstructed view.

okytslozowxn

Reaction score
Anybody have quantum of seas activities and tips to share? Search high and low but not much info found. Is north star & i fly complimentary? Thanks.

ronanzc

Reaction score
Anybody have quantum of seas activities and tips to share? Search high and low but not much info found. Is north star & i fly complimentary? Thanks.

Based on the internet reviews,
North Star is complimentary. iFly is suppose to be like 15min complimentary.

But there are report onlines saying that RC will start charging for iFly for upcoming cruises.

Anyway, RC has not release more info regarding the upcoming cruises for Quantum in Nov. Has to wait and see.

okytslozowxn

Reaction score
RCL website indicate complimentary North Star & ifly but read online (should be RCL blog) say they start implement fees for both...

My boy will be having his birthday onboard, will there be any special promo or surprise for him?

Thanks.

Based on the internet reviews,
North Star is complimentary. iFly is suppose to be like 15min complimentary.

But there are report onlines saying that RC will start charging for iFly for upcoming cruises.

Anyway, RC has not release more info regarding the upcoming cruises for Quantum in Nov. Has to wait and see.

okytslozowxn

Reaction score
Ok, just go thru RCL website line by line and confirm North Star & iFly need to pay...

RCL website indicate complimentary North Star & ifly but read online (should be RCL blog) say they start implement fees for both...

My boy will be having his birthday onboard, will there be any special promo or surprise for him?

Thanks.

CRViper

Reaction score
Got mine too travellin in coming Dec 19, abt 2300 and 2100 for 2A1C and 2A2C
:D

Those are good prices. You got the deal from some roadshow or online deal? Yea now a lot of activities like the iFly and even express queue for bumper car rides also need to pay. Seems like they finding opportunities to milk more profits

lyk76

Reaction score
Those are good prices. You got the deal from some roadshow or online deal? Yea now a lot of activities like the iFly and even express queue for bumper car rides also need to pay. Seems like they finding opportunities to milk more profits

Sent from Xiaomi MI A2 using GAGT

CRViper

Reaction score
Recently they have been sending out mails to advertise addons. Anybody has experience with the add on "The Key" and "Unlimited Dining"?

I bought the unlimited dining addon but seems like booking is only possible when on ship.

First time on RCC, thought the key might be a nice add on, but pricing at 50+/day for piority bording/disembarkation and piority seating for the shows seems kind of steep for me.

ronanzc

Reaction score
Recently they have been sending out mails to advertise addons. Anybody has experience with the add on "The Key" and "Unlimited Dining"?

I bought the unlimited dining addon but seems like booking is only possible when on ship.

First time on RCC, thought the key might be a nice add on, but pricing at 50+/day for piority bording/disembarkation and piority seating for the shows seems kind of steep for me.

The Key is worth it if u don't like to queue to board, or to watch the shows
Also the Key comes with the internet for 1 device which is already cost $18 per day and also include the first day lunch with chop grille menu which also around $30..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.