Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

kitoshizc

Reaction score
How many time slots to choose from for all the shows, what are the time available time slots? Or there is only 1 specific time slot for each show every day?

now they have time slots in the afternoon and night time as well. like 415pm, 5pm, 10pm etc..

gunman47

Reaction score
I just came back from 29 Apr cruise with a 2.30pm boarding time, and I can safely say that I was able to book the shows and activities in the Royal app, such as Sequins and Feathers and Viktoria, as well as Bumper Cars etc with no issue within the first hour of boarding while eating at Windjammer for a late quick lunch at the same time, so not sure why suddenly have this only can book after 6pm rule?

You do have to act fast though because by around 4pm to 5pm plus, most of the slots are already taken, so best to go down to Guest Services first and get the Cruise Compass before booking what you want.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
keep your seapass card handy..lots of tapping here and there.

dont miss the 4pm++ bumper car slots on day 1, not much takers. What if all bumper car slots are taken ? just go to the bumper car area, lots of no show

Haman

Reaction score
I just came back from 29 Apr cruise with a 2.30pm boarding time, and I can safely say that I was able to book the shows and activities in the Royal app, such as Sequins and Feathers and Viktoria, as well as Bumper Cars etc with no issue within the first hour of boarding while eating at Windjammer for a late quick lunch at the same time, so not sure why suddenly have this only can book after 6pm rule?

You do have to act fast though because by around 4pm to 5pm plus, most of the slots are already taken, so best to go down to Guest Services first and get the Cruise Compass before booking what you want.
Hey, same trip as you. Actually, shows and activities booking is only for them to show up in ur calendar on the app. U will still need to go there and do the queuing. Is not a guarantee that you will get a slot or good seating. When I was there, only tried 4pm reservation booking with bumper car on the 1st day.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey, same trip as you. Actually, shows and activities booking is only for them to show up in ur calendar on the app. U will still need to go there and do the queuing. Is not a guarantee that you will get a slot or good seating. When I was there, only tried 4pm reservation booking with bumper car on the 1st day.
doors open 30 to 45 minutes before show start and you will notice those with reservation already queuing outside

gunman47

Reaction score
Yup, still need to queue for the bumper cars but not very long. I just booked the 5pm slot for the 1st day through the app itself and just showed the staff that I had the reservation on the app and they let me through :) Maybe I was lucky perhaps because 1st day not so many people.

One thing that I noticed on the cruise was that the North Star often seemed to be empty on the second day at certain times despite showing that it was fully booked on the app. Not sure why though.

Last edited:

gunman47

Reaction score
doors open 30 to 45 minutes before show start and you will notice those with reservation already queuing outside
Yeah for shows, it's better to come a bit early. Otherwise if you come a bit late, might sit further away or even on the second floor.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wonder if cruise sailings will be affected with the covid situation now. hais
Remember we resume cruising when SG is in phase 2.Phase 3 only start on 28 dec 2020. Qots still at 50% cap, at most back to gp of 5 and closed indoor gym. IMO

whitehamsters

Reaction score
has anyone used their personal telco roaming package while on cruise? the WiFi seems incredibly overpriced for RC.

lilycll

Reaction score
has anyone used their personal telco roaming package while on cruise? the WiFi seems incredibly overpriced for RC.

Yes but most of the time is no or very poor mobile signal except when ship is nearer to SG. If you need constant or good internet connection better to pay for their wifi internet package. Otherwise just stay disconnect and enjoy your cruise.

Check out this Cruise Mapper site for the past sailing route.

bigherosg

Reaction score
You can try whether gt network if no then jus buy onboard. My feb trip ship was near pengarang can get netwrk frm datatravel. Mar trip totally nothing,

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.