Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just got an email from Royal Caribbean saying those who got potential exposure flagged on TraceTogether cannot board the cruise. My cruise is on 10 May and I had a potential exposure on 25 April (two Sundays ago) at AMK hub. Just wondering if you know if the TT app will clear on 10 May just in time? If not wah really damn Sian :(

Livewings

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just got an email from Royal Caribbean saying those who got potential exposure flagged on TraceTogether cannot board the cruise. My cruise is on 10 May and I had a potential exposure on 25 April (two Sundays ago) at AMK hub. Just wondering if you know if the TT app will clear on 10 May just in time? If not wah really damn Sian :(
From what I know,
It takes 14 days exactly for it to be removed.

chaotah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just saw coastal Kitchen turn away sea class for the entire trip. The couple really look disappointed.

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
One guest one show? so the whole party only can watch 1 show unless each person watch his desired show alone.
No that is false and erroneous. I just boarded today.

Each guest can book 1 of each show.

So i booked 1 x Starwater, 1 x Sequins and Feathers, 1 x Gold Art Duo and 1 x Steve Rawlings.

And to debunk the myth that show bookings only start from 6pm. That is false too. I booked all my shows once i boarded.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No that is false and erroneous. I just boarded today.

Each guest can book 1 of each show.

So i booked 1 x Starwater, 1 x Sequins and Feathers, 1 x Gold Art Duo and 1 x Steve Rawlings.

And to debunk the myth that show bookings only start from 6pm. That is false too. I booked all my shows once i boarded.
wow ..same show as March sailing

TeeSquare

Reaction score
I heard that the food places are closed at 9pm (for May sailings due to the Covid-19 imposed restrictions). Anyone on board or just returned can confirm this?

Last edited:

TeeSquare

Reaction score
There is news now that they are reversing the rule on this. Reported by Straits Times. Apparently, MOH clarified that the cruise should follow the guidelines on using data from TT app.

Anyway, when the Govt started promoting the use of TT app, they did assure everyone that it will only be used for contact tracing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.