Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
saw on a chinese newspaper that show capacity will be reduced from current 250 to 100.. will need those boarding next week to update in this thread. thanks

kitoshizc

Reaction score
There is news now that they are reversing the rule on this. Reported by Straits Times. Apparently, MOH clarified that the cruise should follow the guidelines on using data from TT app.

Anyway, when the Govt started promoting the use of TT app, they did assure everyone that it will only be used for contact tracing.
They have reversed the rules already! Yeah!

chaotah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
J4nfow9.jpeg

Lunch KYM

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

s1mple

Reaction score
My cruise is on 29 May, and earliest check-in is at 4:30pm. Any chance to get slot for the show? Or is it gonna be fully booked by the time I am on board? Worried mode now especially since the show capacity has been reduced to 100 only.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My cruise is on 29 May, and earliest check-in is at 4:30pm. Any chance to get slot for the show? Or is it gonna be fully booked by the time I am on board? Worried mode now especially since the show capacity has been reduced to 100 only.
have to monitor the coming weeks to see how RCI react to this drop in capacity. If all slots are taken, goto Deck 4 Guest Service. they might be able to help

Last edited:

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, just wondering for luggage I can carry on or must check in? I suppose one medium size luggage is fine right?

whitehamsters

Reaction score
just checking.. if my check in time is 3pm I need to arrive 90 mins earlier which is 1.30 pm correct? not sure if I'm understanding the instructions correctly

chaotah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just checking.. if my check in time is 3pm I need to arrive 90 mins earlier which is 1.30 pm correct? not sure if I'm understanding the instructions correctly

No just arrive at 3pm
Else u need to wait outside the check in area

savetotravel

Reaction score
Hi
I would like to know
1) if there is any lunch provided on the first day of the cruise??
2) we intend to purchase the UDP we have a 6yr old and 3yr old with us.
I understand that my 6yo have to pay usd10 for every specialty restaurant we go. What if we enter the izumi and opt of the ala cart menu(UDP has usd35), does my kid still have to pay the usd10 although I’m not going for the set meal.
thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.