Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I received officialy checked in email Liao , means safe ?
Nope, just inform you have officially check in. bro trip still 2 weeks away, they will deal with the next few trips 1st.

Safe only when you passed yr pcr test and art on boarding day if any

Oxygenatedwater

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nope, just inform you have officially check in. bro trip still 2 weeks away, they will deal with the next few trips 1st.

Safe only when you passed yr pcr test and art on boarding day if any
Wah shag. Hope don't kena boot out

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those bro onboard May Phase 2 HA, does RCI provide drinks or coffee during the complimentary lunch and dinner room service or have to dabao from the eateries ourselves.thanks

Guniguni

Reaction score
Hi I wonder whether anybody can help with this question..
When I try to purchase the photo package, it says one package is for all guests in the stateroom.
But after you tick off the number of guests in the stateroom which in our case is two adults and a kid, it charges you x3 the amount stated.
So do you just tick one person?? Or you are supposed to purchase for each member of the cabin? Thanks 🙏

wolflake

Reaction score
4 nights.
no, they just emailed.

i think everyone will get an email to upgrade. if u only have 200 guests, might as well fill the most expensive rooms.
Hi Andy1982, are you able to give me the email address of the Royalup which ask whether you wanna upgrade? Thought of emailing them to see if there is any offers. Thank you.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Andy1982, are you able to give me the email address of the Royalup which ask whether you wanna upgrade? Thought of emailing them to see if there is any offers. Thank you.
RCI will send u email within 30 days of yr sailing date.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That emailed I have received, I wanted the email address which they will email customers with upgrade offers during this phase 2 heightened.
I only receive sms with upgrade offers for the past 2 days, no email. I have a trip next week

smurffyy

Reaction score
Hi I wonder whether anybody can help with this question..
When I try to purchase the photo package, it says one package is for all guests in the stateroom.
But after you tick off the number of guests in the stateroom which in our case is two adults and a kid, it charges you x3 the amount stated.
So do you just tick one person?? Or you are supposed to purchase for each member of the cabin? Thanks 🙏
just tick one person, then should be all guests already. that's what we did last time and it covered all the 5 pax in my stateroom (during June Phase 2)

Those bro onboard May Phase 2 HA, does RCI provide drinks or coffee during the complimentary lunch and dinner room service or have to dabao from the eateries ourselves.thanks
they do provide to the stateroom for every meal. you tick off a list together with your food order. they had iced water and either iced tea or lemonade available for lunch and dinner. morning breakfast there was coffee tea and orange juice. if you're in suites should be able to get drinks all-day through free room service. once i asked for soy milk during breakfast, they gave one carton of yeo's. :lick:

Last edited:

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
they do provide to the stateroom for every meal. you tick off a list together with your food order. they had iced water and either iced tea or lemonade available for lunch and dinner. morning breakfast there was coffee tea and orange juice. if you're in suites should be able to get drinks all-day through free room service. once i asked for soy milk during breakfast, they gave one carton of yeo's. :lick:
thanks . i need coffee for every meal, will dabao from the eateries

andy1982

Reaction score
You have the choice of drinks, coffee. tea, water and lemonade. you can also get coffee at the cafe promenade and Two70.

I received an email from the sales team for the upgrade, it wasn't Royalup (all my royal up was unsuccessful) they offered me the upgrade from there.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any idea whether the continental breakfast is still available during phase 2 HA ? Used to order chocolate milk for my early breakfast

smurffyy

Reaction score
Any idea whether the continental breakfast is still available during phase 2 HA ? Used to order chocolate milk for my early breakfast
Should have, was available when I was onboard during Phase 2HA.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.