Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pcr result out so fast this round. Went for swab on fri 11am and by midnight result alr out. Received email to book boarding day dinner too

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think a lot of cancellation...dont see much people turn up for 11am swab test

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow, boarding day dinner can only order 1 main entree and 1 dessert...wow, need to bring my dabao bag onboard

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:( I used to order a few sides, 3 mains n dessertswoth my gf during dine in
yes bro, me too during dine in . but the Phase 2 HA room service order form can select 1 item and drinks is only lemonade and plain water for lunch and dinner..better dabao myself from other eateries onboard :ROFLMAO:

bigherosg

Reaction score
yes bro, me too during dine in . but the Phase 2 HA room service order form can select 1 item and drinks is only lemonade and plain water for lunch and dinner..better dabao myself from other eateries onboard :ROFLMAO:
Tats sucks. Really dampen the mood of cruising. Lets hope dine in will resume after 18 Aug

galant22

Master Member
Reaction score
what is the highest discount for the internet and drinks?
50%?
last time was 30%
my departure is in dec, anyone able to advise when will i be able to start purchasing wifi/drink/meal packages? i login to the app but my cruise isnt "listed" yet.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
Conveniently forgot about the dine in restriction!

For the pros here, what’s the diff between the full suite of svcs for junior suite and grand suite? I read there’s concierge and can go one of the restaurant all day!

wa if all dabao is tok kong man… suites can ask them deliver right?

Are gyms closed during HA?! Can’t be right… OMG.

Sheritee

Reaction score
I have been auto allocated cabin 10256 for my oct sailing. I’m not picky with rooms in general as long as it’s quiet and no vibrations. Any idea if this room is okay or I should ask for a change?

Sirfat2011

Reaction score
Conveniently forgot about the dine in restriction!

For the pros here, what’s the diff between the full suite of svcs for junior suite and grand suite? I read there’s concierge and can go one of the restaurant all day!

wa if all dabao is tok kong man… suites can ask them deliver right?

Are gyms closed during HA?! Can’t be right… OMG.

go one restaurant all day is dream cruise. Unless u are grand loft suite and above.

Junior suite is just 1 coastal kitchen for dinner

grand suite both meals can go coastal kitchen and got free wifi and there is a concierge to book your shows for u

sgrhee

Reaction score
Wow, boarding day dinner can only order 1 main entree and 1 dessert...wow, need to bring my dabao bag onboard
oh no, i thot can order multiple for dinner o_O My sail date is in 2 weeks time, i dunno whether to reschedule. Actually I don't mind eating in the room if it's buffet but this sounds saaaaad.
Can please share the menu you received? Thanks so much!!

runforyourlife

Reaction score
go one restaurant all day is dream cruise. Unless u are grand loft suite and above.

Junior suite is just 1 coastal kitchen for dinner

grand suite both meals can go coastal kitchen and got free wifi and there is a concierge to book your shows for u
Ok meals also need prebook in adv right?

sorry noob here

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.