Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

liemsc

Reaction score
for i-fly lovers..dont miss this

O57WeR4.jpg
I-Fly can be booked only on-board, or before the sailing date?

x3yang

Reaction score
First time cruising on royal carribean and have some queries. Thanks in advance for the advices!

Received the check in email and went on the app to check in. The timing available for wellnedd check is only 330pm onwards.
Any alternative to get an earlier timing? Can we select 330 and reach by noon to get everything sorted out for boarding at 2pm?

is the unlimited dining package worth it? What will be the best time to buy the package? (Assuming that dine in resumes as my sailing is end Sep)

andy1982

Reaction score
cxv4Om8.jpg

luckily I come prepared ... door jammer

your door jammer is a freaking good idea sia!

i was struggling to bring in all the plates... your one look so nice with 2 plates... mine needed 2 tables.

i had 6/7 apps, 2 mains, 2 deserts, 2 rolls + 4 drinks. so i had 12 plates :ROFLMAO:

andy1982

Reaction score
First time cruising on royal carribean and have some queries. Thanks in advance for the advices!

Received the check in email and went on the app to check in. The timing available for wellnedd check is only 330pm onwards.

depends on the rules (HA2 now 25%, so they only start at 2pm), u can try coming around 1pm, but you will be put in the group of 3pm that came early, priority will be given to those at the correct time slot and star class. but i never had much of an issue, might need to wait a but its usually fine.

Any alternative to get an earlier timing? Can we select 330 and reach by noon to get everything sorted out for boarding at 2pm?

is the unlimited dining package worth it? What will be the best time to buy the package? (Assuming that dine in resumes as my sailing is end Sep)

depends on the kind of food you like. if you are into steaks, chops is great, if are adventurous, Wonderland is something you shouldn't miss.

its worth the money, but again all meals are already provided, and the good in the main dining room and buffet i also excellent.

buy it ASAP as it tends to sell out. if the price drops u can get them to cancel and rebook.

TeeSquare

Reaction score
Anyone sailing this Thurs, 5th Aug and got your Royal Up bid accepted?

I am in a dilemma now. I don't mind going for the cruise given current situation but I did not have a balcony room. Already put in a bid for upgrade but no news yet. Called the hotline today and they told me the balcony room upgrade is 1.5k. Daylight robbery.

Any suggestions what I should do?

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone sailing this Thurs, 5th Aug and got your Royal Up bid accepted?

I am in a dilemma now. I don't mind going for the cruise given current situation but I did not have a balcony room. Already put in a bid for upgrade but no news yet. Called the hotline today and they told me the balcony room upgrade is 1.5k. Daylight robbery.

Any suggestions what I should do?
I back on last Mon trip in a virtual balcony room .i dont spend much time inside the cabin. This is the best time to explore the ship cause of lesser crowd

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did u bid/try to upgrade or didn't bother to?
Didnt bother to cause if i got the upgrade, my next available boarding time will be 430pm instead of the initial 2pm. U can check the available boarding time for ur trip

Of course a lot depends of whats yr expectation for this trip. Dine at the cabin balcony ? Royalup results mostly 1 or 2 days before sail

Last edited:

Oxygenatedwater

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didnt bother to cause if i got the upgrade, my next available boarding time will be 430pm instead of the initial 2pm. U can check the available boarding time for ur trip

Of course a lot depends of whats yr expectation for this trip. Dine at the cabin balcony ? Royalup results mostly 1 or 2 days before sail
they got offer what royal up / upgrade this time round bro?

liemsc

Reaction score

Waitt.. Is that how it works? If I have secured 2pm check-in time originally, and one day before departure date, my royal up is successful, the check-in will be reset (and obviously by then the available timings left are the late check in timings)?

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waitt.. Is that how it works? If I have secured 2pm check-in time originally, and one day before departure date, my royal up is successful, the check-in will be reset (and obviously by then the available timings left are the late check in timings)?
If u successfully royal up to star class then congras, u have priority boarding. But if u royal up to a non suite cabin, pls check your setsail pass whether the boarding time has been altered. Rem to re check in the earliest time slot where possible

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Take screenshots or printed copy of your setsail pass, you need to produce it a couple of times at MBCC and 1st time onboard.

Your seapass card will be placed outside yr cabin. Keep yr seapass card within reach, you need to tap and take temp as you move from venue to venue within the cruise

pkerdaredevil

Reaction score
My sailing date is on 18 Oct and my passport has expired.

Still thinking if want to wait till 01 Oct then renew, cos wef 01 Oct, the passport validity date is 10 years.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.