Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My sailing date is on 18 Oct and my passport has expired.

Still thinking if want to wait till 01 Oct then renew, cos wef 01 Oct, the passport validity date is 10 years.
if passport not ready, postpone or cancel trip before 48 hours ?

xthrenody

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the gym is open for use now during HA? I called the hotline earlier today and the lady said the gym is open which I was pleasantly surprised by. But later I went to check the website and it seems like its not?

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the gym is open for use now during HA? I called the hotline earlier today and the lady said the gym is open which I was pleasantly surprised by. But later I went to check the website and it seems like its not?
Went thru my cruise compass for 26 to 29 july trip and it did not indicate the opening hours of the vitality fitness centre . Only saw small group exercising at the Seaplex sports hall

x3yang

Reaction score
depends on the rules (HA2 now 25%, so they only start at 2pm), u can try coming around 1pm, but you will be put in the group of 3pm that came early, priority will be given to those at the correct time slot and star class. but i never had much of an issue, might need to wait a but its usually fine.

depends on the kind of food you like. if you are into steaks, chops is great, if are adventurous, Wonderland is something you shouldn't miss.

its worth the money, but again all meals are already provided, and the good in the main dining room and buffet i also excellent.

buy it ASAP as it tends to sell out. if the price drops u can get them to cancel and rebook.

Thanks for the sharing. I am more kiasu and wish to maximise my time on board so I dun mind heading down even earlier if I can get to board earlier.

For the food wise, my wife seems very keen on the options provided for paid dining.

Anyone has experience what is the best time to get and when will there likely be a discount given to entice us into buying the package?

divineone

Reaction score
Thanks for the sharing. I am more kiasu and wish to maximise my time on board so I dun mind heading down even earlier if I can get to board earlier.

For the food wise, my wife seems very keen on the options provided for paid dining.

Anyone has experience what is the best time to get and when will there likely be a discount given to entice us into buying the package?
if and when you see the unlimited dining package just book it. if the price drop you can always cancel and book again. 4N should be 157 per pax. not sure if it increased again

xSENCORPx

Reaction score
Sorry had a question. I am travelling with my family 2 adult 2 kids. I saw that we can make reservation for the restaurant and for those I need to pay, how should I select? Do I select all 4 of us but it shows like it is charging adult price for kids even below 5

weicw_mogm

Reaction score

Quantum of the Seas – Return to Phase 2 Restrictions - Removal of “One hour early to your check in appointment”​

We’re excited to welcome you for your upcoming Quantum of the Seas sailing! As you may know, we recently shared that the Singapore Government announced “Phase 2 – Heighten Alert” restrictions and as a result, we changed our onboard protocols to ensure everyone’s health onboard. As a result, we will offer complimentary antigen testing prior to your sailing and we had adjusted our check-in arrival time. We kindly ask you to arrive according to your scheduled check-in time to allow social distancing and minimize large crowds at the terminal. We’ve sent you an email with additional details. We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon and appreciate everyone doing their best to stay healthy and safe!

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Quantum of the Seas – Return to Phase 2 Restrictions - Removal of “One hour early to your check in appointment”​

We’re excited to welcome you for your upcoming Quantum of the Seas sailing! As you may know, we recently shared that the Singapore Government announced “Phase 2 – Heighten Alert” restrictions and as a result, we changed our onboard protocols to ensure everyone’s health onboard. As a result, we will offer complimentary antigen testing prior to your sailing and we had adjusted our check-in arrival time. We kindly ask you to arrive according to your scheduled check-in time to allow social distancing and minimize large crowds at the terminal. We’ve sent you an email with additional details. We look forward to welcoming you onboard soon and appreciate everyone doing their best to stay healthy and safe!
Maybe because of low turn out. My boarding time was 2pm for last week trip, arrived at 1pm for ART test. Ready to board at 2pm and on board around 230pm and by 3pm, already settled down and reported to assembly station and ready for lunch.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if and when you see the unlimited dining package just book it. if the price drop you can always cancel and book again. 4N should be 157 per pax. not sure if it increased again
These unlimited dining packages are very limited and mostly snapped up very fast. You have to be decisive when u see one..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.