Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

bigherosg

Reaction score
just booked for 8th Nov after coming back from DC last week.

anybody also booked for same period but got the below notification in manage cruise page?

"We’ve been diligently preparing for our Royal Comeback. As a result of these changes and developments, this sailing has been cancelled. Learn More
If you pre-purchased any Cruise Planner items - like internet, beverage, dining, shore excursions and more, those will be automatically refunded to your original form of payment.

cant even get through to the call centre
They are going to open all their cruise ships so doing repositioning of all ships.

xSENCORPx

Reaction score
Are you going for the dining plan? or just booking a one-off? my suggestion is the system doesn't give you the child price is to call and book with them directly.

Where are u planning to dine? if u are booking Wonderland, might as well go for a dining package.
I am booking 1 off to celebrate anniversary. Looking at the chope grill. I google faq it say no need include kids but worry later the kids cannot go in

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just booked for 8th Nov after coming back from DC last week.

anybody also booked for same period but got the below notification in manage cruise page?

"We’ve been diligently preparing for our Royal Comeback. As a result of these changes and developments, this sailing has been cancelled. Learn More
If you pre-purchased any Cruise Planner items - like internet, beverage, dining, shore excursions and more, those will be automatically refunded to your original form of payment.

cant even get through to the call centre
I rem for my past few trips, also see messages like my trip has been cancelled due to global suspension of cruising

andy1982

Reaction score
For the gurus here, what is the first thing to do once you board? Check-in at assembly station first or go to our cabin to settle down and collect sea pass?

reach cabin, take photo, then book bumper cars and shows.

then go check in at assembly station and either...

get lunch (windjammer or cafe promerade) or take photos (either your own camera, or with the roaming photographers)

after lunch starts unpacking. i always suggest you unpack and use the cupboards, it make a difference when u are not living out of a suit case.

Was everyone else able to check in and choose your arrival time when check-in opens 90 days before sailing? Check-in has opened for my sailing, we can go through the check-in pages up to the health declaration but we are unable to get to any page to choose an arrival time or download any boarding passes. It's not because we haven't uploaded photos or filled in some other optional fields right?

use the app, their website having some issue with check-in (for me got issue, so i need to use the app).

Hi guys..i dont see the option to book iFly via the app/website. checked with the customer service agent and he said this can only be booked when we are onboard the cruise. is this true? i remember ifly can be booked before sailing date
yes you are right, use to be able to book, but ever since HA2 i think they might have reduced the number of slots temporarily, so they just take it off the system. can still book when are on board.

I am booking 1 off to celebrate anniversary. Looking at the chope grill. I google faq it say no need include kids but worry later the kids cannot go in
best to call and book. But don't worry, specialty dining usually got space, if u are eating a single meal they will happily accept u, cause it's the most expensive option.

x3yang

Reaction score
These unlimited dining packages are very limited and mostly snapped up very fast. You have to be decisive when u see one..
Yea I just received the email but the unlimited dining package is not even there to begin with.
Wondering if anyone know if any exception can be granted for us to get the package.

asianfish

Reaction score
Hi guys how much is the fresh fruit juices onboard? I am thinking whether to get the refreshment drink package

chipchippen

Reaction score
reach cabin, take photo, then book bumper cars and shows.

then go check in at assembly station and either...

get lunch (windjammer or cafe promerade) or take photos (either your own camera, or with the roaming photographers)

after lunch starts unpacking. i always suggest you unpack and use the cupboards, it make a difference when u are not living out of a suit case.

use the app, their website having some issue with check-in (for me got issue, so i need to use the app).

yes you are right, use to be able to book, but ever since HA2 i think they might have reduced the number of slots temporarily, so they just take it off the system. can still book when are on board.

best to call and book. But don't worry, specialty dining usually got space, if u are eating a single meal they will happily accept u, cause it's the most expensive option.
Is the shows available to non-suite guests? I thought it was only applicable to suite guests

andy1982

Reaction score
Yea I just received the email but the unlimited dining package is not even there to begin with.
Wondering if anyone know if any exception can be granted for us to get the package.
unless the package reappears, it's sold out. i ever ask before if there is any way to get the package if it's not available in the system, and they told me its sold out.

you can wait and see if it comes back.

Hi guys how much is the fresh fruit juices onboard? I am thinking whether to get the refreshment drink package
its not listed here... https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/royal-caribbean-drink-prices

but i expect it to be like... US$4 to 5?

Is the shows available to non-suite guests? I thought it was only applicable to suite guests

u going during HA2 period? i am also not sure, i remember someone saying they are able to book even thou not suite. but regardless, make your bookings ASAP, book a few bumper car slots if you have kids. book 2 or 3 in a row.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.