Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

Maeztrix

Reaction score
Hey all, anyone booked the Chef's table on QOTS before ? I read that RC may offer discounts (up to 50%) if purchase onboard, anyone came across this onboard? I looking to do it on the first day though. Thanks IA for any advices.

direptor

Reaction score
I believe Chef table is only held on 1 night in the cruise and you don't get to select the night. Heard its often cancelled due to lack of enough participants.

chipchippen

Reaction score
i would like to cancel my upcoming cruise on 27 sept..however the hotline is closed (office hours till 7pm) and its only open on Monday (27 Sept). Is there any emergency contact number that I can reach?

Thanks

bigherosg

Reaction score
Social gathering reduce to 2pax jus like HA. Dun tink they accept booking for more than 2pax per cabin

Livewings

Master Member
Reaction score
i would like to cancel my upcoming cruise on 27 sept..however the hotline is closed (office hours till 7pm) and its only open on Monday (27 Sept). Is there any emergency contact number that I can reach?

Thanks

The previous time there was P2HA, as long you don’t show up for the cruise on the day itself, you will get a refund.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious last time during P2HA how did windjammer operate? Still open but everyone dabao back to room?

direptor

Reaction score

Thanks
Their lines are open tomorrow morning.

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious last time during P2HA how did windjammer operate? Still open but everyone dabao back to room?
During Phase 2 HA, MDR and windjammer were closed. Meals were delivered to cabin..Only cafe promenade, sorrentos pizza and seaplex doghouse available for dabao

Livewings

Master Member
Reaction score
  • All guests are required to remain in groups 2 while enjoying onboard public spaces, including restaurants and theatres.
  • Families from the same household may have more than 2 guests in their stateroom, but must adhere to groups of 2 while in public spaces.
  • Dining in our restaurants is only available if all guests are vaccinated - unvaccinated children under 12 may be included in the group of 2 if from same household.
    • Regrettably, dining in our restaurants is not available for unvaccinated guests over the age of 12 years. Room service and takeaway options will be provided.
  • In addition to a negative PCR test for COVID-19, we have implemented ART testing at the terminal as part of the check-in process. This provides an additional layer of safety which is also deemed as PET testing to enable unvaccinated guests to dine in restaurants on the first night of the cruise.
This is their updated protocol for those who are worried.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
  • All guests are required to remain in groups 2 while enjoying onboard public spaces, including restaurants and theatres.
  • Families from the same household may have more than 2 guests in their stateroom, but must adhere to groups of 2 while in public spaces.
  • Dining in our restaurants is only available if all guests are vaccinated - unvaccinated children under 12 may be included in the group of 2 if from same household.
    • Regrettably, dining in our restaurants is not available for unvaccinated guests over the age of 12 years. Room service and takeaway options will be provided.
  • In addition to a negative PCR test for COVID-19, we have implemented ART testing at the terminal as part of the check-in process. This provides an additional layer of safety which is also deemed as PET testing to enable unvaccinated guests to dine in restaurants on the first night of the cruise.
This is their updated protocol for those who are worried.
This one a bit ... dunno if my engrand just bad or if it's cos PAP loves using chim language. Not sure if it means 1 vaxx adult + 1 kid only, or if 2 vaxxed adults + 1 or more kids is OK.

direptor

Reaction score
This one a bit ... dunno if my engrand just bad or if it's cos PAP loves using chim language. Not sure if it means 1 vaxx adult + 1 kid only, or if 2 vaxxed adults + 1 or more kids is OK.
Is it that hard to understand? Total is cap at 2, whether 2 adults or 1 adult 1 child. Simple as that.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.