Royal Caribbean - Quantum of the Seas

viethai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
With cap still at 50% and dine in at 2 pax per table, dinner at MDR will be challenging

direptor

Reaction score
Ya, dont know if they will allow splitting of tables for group more than 2.
They have done it before so i don't see any concerns about this. In fact if you just queue and do not tell them you are in the same stateroom/family, they also won't know and will just allocate tables based on max of 2 each.

chipchippen

Reaction score
They have done it before so i don't see any concerns about this. In fact if you just queue and do not tell them you are in the same stateroom/family, they also won't know and will just allocate tables based on max of 2 each.
Hmm. Even if we are from same family, as long as we don't interact between tables It is fine right

rustty

Reaction score
Hi, may I know what document or information is needed for the online check in? Thank you.

chiko_tosca

Reaction score
If you can't cruise because of COVID, i believe the cruise will refund u if you can produce relevant proof or give you FCC to book another cruise. Technically u are covered under their 'Cruise with Confidence' policy whereby you can cancel up to 48 hrs before your cruise and get the amount paid in credits to be used for your next cruise booked by Apr 2022.
not accurate - am still trying to get my refund from QoS; didn't get covid but close contact, a day before cruise day itself, thus outside of the 48hrs covid cancellation.
Have sent proof of company's email + MOH sms, still no response.

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not accurate - am still trying to get my refund from QoS; didn't get covid but close contact, a day before cruise day itself, thus outside of the 48hrs covid cancellation.
Their covid policy really does only cover you if tio covid though, not if tio QO cos of close contact.

direptor

Reaction score
They been taking over a week to reply my emails for simple requests so you just need to wait since this is not a simple decision and they are likely overwhelm with all the requests coming in from different people for different things.

Since you have not gotten a reply to say that they are not going to refund and you have to forfeit everything you have paid, its still in the air what is the outcome of this.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.